5.0 out of 5 stars Germany Divided and Reunited 1945 - 1991, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Access to History: Germany Divided and Reunited 1945-91 (Paperback)
I am studying "Aspects of International Relations" - (The cold war- for those of us who haven't studied history for a long time)!!!!! at A2 Level and I would highly recommend this book. It really does bring everything into perspective. I have been able to use the book as the basis of my assignments and build arguments in preparation for my exam. I have bought many books - some of which have sat on the shelf gathering dust because I simply couldn't understand what they were trying to teach me. This book however, remains in my handbag ready to yank out when I am out but have a bit of free time. It sits open on my desk when I am trying to learn my subject. If you buy any books other than your coursework books (which can be rather dry)! Don't hesitate to buy this one. I realise it says "Germany" so it does put you off, but you will find it is key to cold war history and is written in an easy to read context. The title should have been "Germany divided and reunited (cold war) for dummies"!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AS level study aid, 13 Feb 2013
Really clear and informative, for someone just starting to learn the detail. It helps by being very concise and clear

Access to History: Germany Divided and Reunited 1945-91
Access to History: Germany Divided and Reunited 1945-91 by Nigel Bushnell (Paperback - 25 Sep 2009)
13.69