4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for teaching, but too detailed for students, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: GCSE Modern World History for Edexcel: A Divided Union? The USA 1945-70 (Paperback)
I find this book extremely useful for planning lessons, but I wouldn't recommend it for students in my comprehensive because the level of detail is more than what is needed for the source paper. I would also advise caution on the exam technique. Maybe better safe than sorry, but as anyonewho has done exam marking will know - the mark schemes (and the structures recommended in this book) are a little more optimistic than what gains credit during the 'real thing'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
Helped with studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a dream, it was not revision, but this helped., 29 April 2013
This book is essential reading if you want to get your GCSE grade up. It certainly worked for my daughter, why did we not have these when I was at school, I would have been twice as clevor!

GCSE Modern World History for Edexcel: A Divided Union? The USA 1945-70