5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Working in a Nursery it is a challenge to find a book which holds the interest of 3&4 year olds and that adults enjoy. I found it in this book. Also suitable for older children. We all shout 'Today I really want to eat a child.' It's becoming a catch phrase in the Nursery. It is the most requested book within my story group and I never tire of reading it. suits many...
Published on 31 July 2010 by Nurserygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars I really want to eat a child
Beautiful, funny illustrations, but not sure the book really worked for us. Our grandson didn't want it read to him a second time.
Published on 7 Oct 2011 by Pat45

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: I Really Want to Eat a Child (Paperback)
Bought this for my 3yr old nephew for when he comes to visit me. We read it 2 weeks ago, he loved it. He visited me this week and the first thing he said was he wanted to read "Eat a Child". He joins in and as soon as the book is finished, it has to be read again...and again! It is brilliant in addressing eating issues too. Highly recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 25 Jan 2012
I love this book. I love the story, the illustrations, the child viewpoint and the underlying adult viewpoint. Every time my nephew comes over he asks me to read it to him - a year later and he still loves it. Good value, good quality, quirky - a fabulous buy all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 19 Jan 2012
Tuffy cat (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Really Want to Eat a Child (Paperback)
First had this book in French - loved it so much decided to get the english version for grandson in Canada. If anything the imaginative use of fonts to make the crocodile 'shout' makes the english version even better. Small croc with big ambitions and thoughtful veggie (mostly) parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: I Really Want to Eat a Child (Paperback)
This book is very funny and my 4yr old and 3yr old children love it. The illustrations are very entertaining and it is a pleasure to read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb577551c)

I Really Want to Eat a Child
I Really Want to Eat a Child by Sylviane Donnio (Paperback - 5 Feb 2009)
5.03