5.0 out of 5 stars A very good, modern German course for Anglophones, 13 Oct 2008
Mr. C. Napier-Kristiansson "Avengers-fan" (Scotland/Luxembourg) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Edexcel German for A Level Student's Book (EAML) (Paperback)
I now live permanently in Luxembourg where French and German are used daily, but one of my biggest problems was finding a good, modern course book that I could use to refresh the German I did at A-Level years ago. I don't have time to attend language courses and therefore needed something for self-study. This book more than exceeds my expectations, and two of my German friends have said it is excellent in its delivery of up-to-date language currency. The French course is also highly commendable. Wirklich wunderbar!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Nov 2013
My teacher was rubbish, he hardly explained anything however this book managed to cover everything that came up in the exam!

5.0 out of 5 stars A- and AS-Level German, 17 Oct 2011
Book was delivered in a timely fashion. 10/10. As an A- and AS-Level text book, my daughter says it's fine...

Edexcel German for A Level Student's Book (EAML)
Edexcel German for A Level Student's Book (EAML) by Janet Searle (Paperback - 26 Sep 2008)
26.99