4.0 out of 5 stars Great
This product is essential to my course, but I have also ordered a revision guide because this book is quite lengthy and detailed. For my exam we are going to be answering source based questions for Germany so we do not need detailed knowledge. So I would recommend a revision guide from "My Revision Notes" to compliment it.
Published 14 months ago by Amanda Routledge

1.0 out of 5 stars Price was to expensive
Published 5 months ago by Kamar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Access to History: Democracy and Dictatorship in Germany 1919-63 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for History A-Level Course, 30 Oct. 2014
Great book, just what I needed for my History A-Level course. The book has all the relevant information and overall I'm very happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price was to expensive, 20 Sept. 2014
Let me tell you something, I am doing a A level intensive, so you are not spoon fed knowledge and information for the course, purchased this book to help me with my course, I read one chapter being chapter 6 of how weimer government fell and Nazi dictatorship came to power, I then went into class the next morning, (and the topic that we was asked to read up on as I already mentioned) the notes of the teacher must have been from this book, it was spot on and I was ahead of the class, everything just became so clear to me and was so easy to understand after taking a second shot of the teachers notes, whilst everyone else was in the state of confusion, LOVE this book worth every penny, I wish they could put the price down for students. That is one of the reasons I rate it 1 star

Access to History: Democracy and Dictatorship in Germany 1919-63
Access to History: Democracy and Dictatorship in Germany 1919-63 by Geoff Layton (Paperback - 30 Jan. 2009)