Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 October 2007
This book is excellent. Has a fab twist at the end. Usual mystery and suspence and as usual had to try really hard not to flick to the last pages for the answers. Make sure you read 'if she only knew' first though as this book is a follow on.
Only have 2 more Lisa Jackson books to read and on one hand I can't wait to start and on the other hand I don't want to start them as then I have to wait till June 2008 for the next one!
on 5 March 2008
I've read a few books by this author and found them all ok, therefore I decided to give this one a try, too.
I thought of giving it 2*, but only because I've read better by the author, but the reality is that this book doesn't deserve the extra star.
So boring, repetitive during the first....17 chapters....nothing's going on, but the character keeps thinking the same things over and over, and what's worse, it's not really well written. Mrs. Jackson seems to favor a few "especial" words that she will use throughout the book (i.e. "helluva"). Someone should introduce her to a thesaurus! Also she keeps writing the character's names over and over, when she could use pronouns, too...I never got into this story. I did finish it but only because I started browsing and skipping the blah, blah. All in all, a boring, forgettable attempt to a story.
on 11 December 2015
lovely
on 26 May 2015
Great
on 27 November 2012
Another well written book ,fantastic read,once again kept me glued,brilliant from start to end,just can't get enough of her books,good work again xx
It was a great book loved it i am speechless all i can say is Lisa has done it again she always amazes me with her books
on 9 July 2015
Love Lisa Jackson her books are amazing cannot put them down
on 18 October 2015