Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 May 2015
Always enjoyable to read a story about a group I know nothing about and in the midst of reading a great story, getting a better understanding of the group.
on 15 March 2013
Jodi Picoult never fails to challenge our perceptions and open our eyes to new areas of the human dilemma. Long may she continue to prick our consciences.
on 10 April 2016
Another unput downable read. Just the right amount of suspense,including some interesting twists and turns. I'm ready for my next Jodi Picoult book now 😊
on 13 October 2013
Excellent story line I was thoroughly immersed, the narration was also excellent (nothing worse than a boring narrator) and kept the story full of life,
on 15 May 2010
I had to contact the sender and they were more than reassuring and answered immediately. I would have no hesitation in dealing with this company again.
on 25 November 2013
Found the story tedious and very long winded , the best thing about it was the insight into the Amish culture . I was pleased when I finished the book
on 11 May 2016
Excellent book. Well written and edge of the seat story...........
Creates and understanding of the Amish community too. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 5 August 2013
Amazing book couldn't put it down! Really good ending!
Wouldn't of guessed it definitely worth reading:) really emotional get the tissues ready
on 4 January 2015
Such a good read with an interesting view on the Amish way of life. Good twist at the end, as always not disappointed with Jodi's work. Brilliant.
on 25 September 2014
I enjoyed this book so much I couldn't put it down. Great story
Got an understanding of the characters way of life and how simple it can be.