5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Grammar, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Spanish Grammar in Context (A Hodder Arnold Publication) (Paperback)
Excellent resource for learning Spanish. I found this to be very accessible, clear and concise. As a student of Spanish at university, I found many texts too complicated when in need of a quick and clear grammatical explanation. I own many grammar books in various languages and this is definitely one of the best I have come across.

I especially liked the way the book allows you to practice the grammar taught in each section, and how the book includes extracts and texts which specifically use certain grammar points.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very useful - seems to have a few minor errors, 29 April 2014
G. Fleming (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
It will take me a while to get through it. A good revision text for fairly advanced students I found some errors in the exercisees at the end of the forst chapter. Quite easy to spot though. Not grammatical errors just layout typos. Like yopu have to put a word in a space marked by an underscore which is missing . See the first exercise,

4.0 out of 5 stars iI liked it, 17 Jan 2014
BECAUSE THE SELECTED TEXTS WERE IN CONTEXT THE GRAMMAR FOCUS WAS EASIER TO DIGEST ALL THE TEXTS HAD BEEN CAREFULLY SELECTED AND WERE OF CURRENT INTEREST

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente!, 23 Dec 2013
This book is great! Especially as I'm at university and we're expected to know a lot / all the grammar! Great buy, would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, if you have a tutor..., 18 Aug 2013
This is a great book to be used with a tutor or by a tutor. I teach Spanish and I find it really useful for my students and for preparing my class. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and Fun!, 17 Aug 2013
J. E. Oliver (UK) - See all my reviews
This book is unique. It is not for novices as the extracts of literature while focussing on the topic covered in the chapter require knowledge of grammar covered in other parts of the book. The passages are interesting and the grammar is very well explained and in a remarkably concise way. The examples are challenging but fun and really test your understanding. I keep this book by my side a lot!

Spanish Grammar in Context (A Hodder Arnold Publication)
Spanish Grammar in Context (A Hodder Arnold Publication) by Juan Kattan Ibarra (Paperback - 28 Mar 2008)
18.99