Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 August 2009
This book inspired me to start walking for my health and to lose weight. I like it enough to re-read it every so often and to buy a copy as a present for my sister - she has also started to walk and lose weight as a result. Joyce Meyer is an excellent writer and speaker on TV.
on 11 August 2006
This book is about living a healthy life for yourself and for God. It's focus is on being healthy rather than offering a new fad diet or exercise regime. It's about behaviour and attitudes that last a life time since there is no short cut or quick fix to health. Wonderful Joyce Meyer blends her own experiences with sound nutritional information so you can be sure she knows what she is talking about. It is not just about being healthy physically but also emotionally, spiritually and mentally. She offers so much encouragement knowing that it isn't always easy and just how you feel. It has changed the way I live and by adopting her principles I too will Look Great and Feel Great!
on 1 June 2012
I liked this book as it is based on her own life. I have started to do some of her suggestions, this book is entertaining and also thought provoking about life and the way that we look at our's and others. If you need a little inspiration or motivation you should read this book and remember that you have a lot to give this world . Peace be with you always.
on 7 January 2010
A step by step guide to enjoying a healthy lifestyle with the help of quotes from the bible and Joyce Meyer's personal insights.
on 8 November 2012
Great style I love Joyce's writing style & she writes so well that you actually feel you're talking with her. Appropriate use of Scripture. A very helpful book that can be read in order or dipped in & out of. Have recommended to others & this is a book that I have already returned to & will continue to read & re-read.
on 4 March 2012
Absolutely excellent! I really cannot say anything negative about this book. I really am more than happy about having made this purchase. I strongly recommend it.
on 8 April 2009
Havent finished reading it yet.
About half way thorough.
But have learnt alot already
and for £1.99 cant really complain.
on 8 March 2010
This book encourages you to think about your health and happiness, and provides practical ways to improve both. I think it's great!
on 17 August 2013
I read a of Joyce Meyer books and watch her on tv. She inspires people because of her down to earth, humourous teaching to help us all in times of need in our lives. This book is common sense and based on biblical principles and I think its a lot more sensible than some other diet and exercise books out there, I definitely recommend it!
on 21 February 2014
I love Joyce Meyer books and she is a natural with the pen. Gives good advice and you do feel as though you are not the only person feeling as you do. Great for new Christians who have had bad experiences and want to go forward and feel better in themselves with the help of God. Good for every lady!