5.0 out of 5 stars Very supportive and open minded.
I grew up learning about a God that only is good to you if you are perfect and fearfull, that any bad thing that happens is because you are somehow guilty of something (!) and as so unworthy.
This book came to show me He is not like that, He is a loving father who wants the best for you and loves you despite your faults, for he knows you better than yourself...
Published on 6 Jun 2009 by C. Kruger

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I found the item very useful and I had no problem with it and I did not wait for it too much but exactly the time suggest at the time of the purchasing. thank you
Published 8 months ago by Stefano Guaglione

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 22 Oct 2009
Birmingham Book Reader (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by a friend and I have found it to be really helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
EXCELLANT BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle Field of The Mind (Exvellent Reading), 15 Mar 2014
This book is more than what I expected.
More than excellent.
It is a great self help book as well as a teaching book.
I have found this book to be an excellent read.

Joyce Meyer is an awesome orator of Gods word that can appeal to the secular world and a wonderful tool for those who know Jesus as there Lord and saviour.
Wonder reading.
Dee Banner

3.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield ofthe mind, 5 July 2009
I. M. Black "Annointed one" (Reading UK) - See all my reviews
Some great Ideas on how you can overcome the devils attack and begin to takle the strongholds that are limiting you to reach out and live a fulfilled life that God has designed for you

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Realistic, 27 Jan 2012
I bought this book a little while ago, I have watched some off Joyce on tv and she seems like a strong, spiritual woman, however after reading the book, I was a bit deflated, I mean it all seems straight forward, changing our thoughts etc, bit in reality this is extremely difficult, I tried this and found this very unnatural. To me thoughts are automatic and trying to control our thinking or somehow over riding our thoughts doesn't pan out. She also talks about the devil influencing our thoughts, again I found this a bit unnerving, and I felt a greater sense off guilt, which is the founation off depression and mental health. What would worry me is that someone with mental illness would read this book, I don't think it would be helpful, it could be damaging. We cannot be super human and think purely all day long, no matter how hard we wish or will it so. If you want to feel frustrated and down on yourself get this book. Faith alone in God, we can't change ourselves, only God can, through our faith. Sometime I feel that we are making a lot off these people very rich, just a thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind, 18 July 2009
Ms. D. F. Adeyinka (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought the book for an aunt, she is a lover of all joyce meyer books. A Good read according to her.

1.0 out of 5 stars Joyce Myers, 11 Mar 2014
Very typical of her you either like her cognitive approach or you do not. A brainwashing person who states things and uses cognitive behaviour in scripture well. This is not as Jesus intended he says 'Suffer them to come to me'. Vanity and Pride were sins in my day so how these All like sheep counsellors and prophets in sheep clothing lead you astray this way beats me. Remember move towards that goal and read Timothy as well. Woman are not meant to preach. Sorry as you can read I am NOT a fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, 13 Mar 2010
This was bought on the basis of previous reviews and how it had changed the reader's lives. This book is not for the agnostic or atheistic. It is clearly aimed at those who give credence to the literal interpretation of the words in the Bible, of which there are many, selected by the author to the various circumstances that her subjects experience. If you belief that your personal issues can be attributed to the work of the devil then this book is for you. Otherwise caveat emptor....

Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind by Joyce Meyer (Paperback - 18 Sep 2008)
8.00