Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2013
This was just simply amazing it was so gripping and I couldn't put it down, I would recommend this to anyone over the age of thirteen years. I have read all the other books in the series to far and I'm determined to read the rest.
on 29 July 2013
Actually laughed out loud!!!!! Such a terrific read, can't wait until the next one, you can completely relate to Electra' s embarrassment!
on 22 December 2011
In very good condition, a quick and funny read for any teen girl! A great series of books. WOuld definatly reccomend them too anyone :D
on 21 January 2014
This is my all time fav Electra brown book!
Lucy and sorrel are in lust and wunda cousin is coming to stay!
READ IT!!!!
on 29 June 2009
I think that swimming against the tide is a brilliant book, where she gets to meet her cousin Mandy, and reveals more about Electra's (surprisingly deep) character. Once i picked it up, I couldn't put it down. I was laughing like a loony all night!
on 7 January 2013
My non-book worm daughter is loving this series and when she finishes one book is desperate for me to get the next for her.
on 20 July 2013
Wow- I would recommend these books to anyone they are absolutely brilliant and have great comedy ! Love em !!!
on 14 January 2015