on 26 April 2011
This book was a tremendous help when undertaking my A-Level in Geography for the Ed-Excel specification. Its informative, interesting, helpful and very visual using a wide range of charts, pictures, diagrams etc. Additionally, there's no unnecessary stuff in the book as its created and designed by the examiners from Ed-Excel. Other A-Level textbooks for the same course tend to be rather dry and dull unlike this book. I'd recommend it to anyone doing Ed-Excel Geography.
on 2 January 2010
this book is really helping me with my Geography AS exam as it is refreshing all the things i learnt during the course of my AS level geography. if you need help with your geography AS course then i reccomend this book.
on 22 June 2010
I bought this textbook as the Edexcel exam boards own text book was very long, dry and not very engaging. This book is colourful and concise as well as giving enough detail for very high level answers. Was very please that I got it!
on 4 February 2012
This book covers everything you need to know for AS (Unit 1 and Unit 2) The individual unit books by Philip Allan are good for revision notes, but this book is good for in depth detail for essays, etc..
I would definitely recommend that you invest in this book.
on 18 November 2014
can someone please tell me what and where the big tower thing is in the picture on the front cover, thank you all, its really importent
on 1 July 2013
I just finished my AS year at college, and this book was great. I did my first AS geography exam in Jan 2013, and got an A, because of writing notes from this book and completing all the questions.
Definitely buy this book if your starting AS geography, and enjoy the course! :)
xo
on 1 May 2013
The layout and text style is a bit hard to process compared to the Oxford Edexcel textbook. However, we didn't really use this in class, so it wasn't really a problem. It was only there to provide a couple of background case studies and a few new facts
on 21 October 2013
Have used this book for the last 6 years as a teacher of Geography and it is really good regarding the case study material in it.
on 24 May 2015
Revision guide was completely scribbled over making it difficult to use, expected better quality for the price paid.
on 17 December 2014
Bought for my son's A level course and he is very happy with it.