3.0 out of 5 stars Good reference for quick revision, 25 April 2012
Obviously this is a revision book and not a text book and therefore you cannot expect too much detail from it.
The pages are bland with no colour which makes the whole experience of revising rather dull.
However, they are small books and therefore an easy carry around for reading in public ect.

Worth buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 18 Aug 2010
This review is from: Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide Unit 3: Health and Sport Psychology (Paperback)
As a revision guide goes these are really good - laid out clearly, gives exam advice, etc. I bought these last year for my AS revision and they were wonderfully helpful thus I decided to get the A2 ones as well. However, this year I found them less useful and hardly touched them in fact. It may just have been that for my Psychology A-level a lot of the chosen studies were different in the guide to those my teachers gave us. So maybe it wasn't the books fault as much as chance.
To any first-time psychology students looking to stock up on revision guides for your course I would suggest you keep this in mind. Psychology (and probably sociology) has a bazillion studies that your teacher could ask you to use which the revision guides may or may not cover. As my teacher would say - you can't do an A-level from just one book.

Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide Unit 3: Health and Sport Psychology