on 31 December 2009
If you've been to catering college then you would of come across the ever evolving book. It updates every few years with new editions being released and is good for all catering studies. This latest edition comes with computer software so now you have online resources linked directly to your studies. Excellent.
on 2 December 2010
I kept on borrowing the book from the local library but in the end I realised that I needed the book on my own bookshelf. It is excellent if like me you are needing advice on all aspects of running your own restaurant. I had just started five months ago and have found the book absolutely essential reading.
on 27 November 2012
I got this for my husband to use as a training tool with his team. The book gives a comprehensive breakdown of the catering field and business. Infact we have lent the book to a number of young people here who were interested in starting in the catering business. The CD that accompanies the book, is very useful in terms of quizzes and self assessment tools that gauge understanding of the important concepts.
on 7 July 2013
Very good book.A must for all new pupils wanting to enter the catering profession. A book that is designed to help.
on 7 April 2016
This was the book that I really wanted but it did not arrive. For whatever the reason, it was very dissapointing
on 14 March 2015
wonderful .great quality.
on 16 March 2015
Seems okay
on 9 September 2013
It was very disappointing. I thought this would be updated but it is not, and of course, it doesn't whow how to keep or how to re-use the foods, when you have cooked too much.
on 5 October 2014