4.0 out of 5 stars More of a spiritual development book that factual
Published on 23 May 2007 by C. L. Sproats

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book, but im not quite sure about all of it!
Published on 17 Aug 2011 by angel emma

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book, but im not quite sure about all of it!, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Discover Atlantis (Paperback)
I have recently read this book and have to say I agree with parts of both the negative and positive reviews of this book. The reason I initially read this book was because I was told that I used to be an atlantian, which is something I personaly already thought as I have been obsessed with crystals for as long as I can remember and had a very profound experinece when I was told this.

I like some of the other reviewer's struggled with the whole idea of atlantis being an experiment that was destroyed and re-started several times. This just doesn't really resonate with me, I feel more inclined to believe the theory that atlantis was destroyed by a massive tidal wave and have a strong fear myself of deep water. If this was the case why would we still be here today? I do believe that the purpose of life is to learn and grow spiritually and that we all live many lifetimes. But surely if life was just an experiment, the mess we humans are currently making of it we would have been destroyed again by now???

I also struggled with the theories about the animals coming from other planets and returning to other planets once they died? I don't believe this, all animals have soul's just like people and I believe when they die their soul's return to heaven to be with their loved ones both people and other animals and have had many mediums tell me about my beloved pets who are present in the spirit world.

I also strongly diagree with what Diana said about cat's originaly being vegetarians and not hunting other animals, because these tendencies developed after the fall of atlantis. Being a veterinary nurse mayself I just don't see how this would of been possible or why that would be the case? I believe amongst other things the theory of evolution to a point, but why over thousands of years would a cat's entire biological make-up and behaviour change from that of the physiology of a herbivore to a carnivore? it just doesn't make sense. cats have been around as long as dogs, but dogs are omnivores (they can survive of both a vegeteraian and a purely meat diet). Cats cannot, it is impossible for cats to survive purely on vegatation as they cannot synthesis taurine naturally which comes from meat, if they do not eat meat they become very ill and eventually die, If cats were currently omnivores I could buy this but there not!

Also anyone who owns a cat will know they love to hunt, this is what they live for it is part of who they are and as harsh as cats can be sometimes they cannot help it, it is their natural instinct, I do not believe that cats ever didn't hunt.

I also agree with what one reviewer said about LSD and her claims that if people try drugs basically they will never be able to evolve spiritually in this lifetime. Has she not ever heard/met Collette Baron-Reid an internation psychic who documented her lengthly battle with drugs and alchohol of all descritpions in her amazing book Remembering the future. I think she would have something to say about that!

But its not all doom and gloom! I found the exercising in the book to be very good, and I do agree with much of the information on the crystals as this resonates with me. I did hope to get more out of this book, but much of it just doesn't resonate with me but this is just how I personaly feel. Sorry Diana.

4.0 out of 5 stars More of a spiritual development book that factual, 23 May 2007
C. L. Sproats (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant book and I was hooked as soon as I picked it up. Almost addictive. I loved all of the exercises and meditations provided. They were simple to follow and the book really inspires you to use these to develop your minds capabilities. I think many would aspire to being as developed as the Atlanteans described in the book and maybe one day we will be. This book will really help anyone in their spiritual development and for helpng to raise your vibrational frequency.

However, the content about the intergallactic council setting up Atlantis as an experiment was a little hard to swallow. Im not so sure about that part and I cant see that as possible. If you view the book as more of a spiritual development book rather than one that will provide you with further facts about this ancient land, you wont be disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must read' for those wanting answers!, 23 Mar 2009
Flic (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Answers (Paperback)
I couldn't put this book down! I am fairly new to the topic of angels and came across Diana Cooper's book by chance - i'm so glad I did. If you're someone who has a spiritual interest and a lot of unanswered questions or, if like me, you've found yourself at a bit of a crossroads in life and need some guidance, then I guarantee you'll find this book an insightful and inspiring read. I have already bought another of Diana's books!

1.0 out of 5 stars Egoic, judgemental nonsense .., 31 Oct 2010
I think it is very sad that Diana Cooper seems to have so much influence in the 'angelic' mind, body, spirit world, when quite a lot of what she claims seems to come from a place of ego and judgement. She claims that this book is based on the truth, as given to her, via her guides (mainly Kumeka). One of the most outrageous judgements she makes is on page 53, where she states the following: "LSD is an artificially produced chemical that changes the pattern of brainwaves so that the user becomes mentally out of synch and can never get into synch again. This destroys the possibility of spiritual connection for that lifetime." In other words, if you were unlucky enough to be spiked with LSD, then it is all over for you in this life, as you will not be able to connect to the spirit world. She therefore condemns everyone who has experimented with this drug to an unspiritual life! This is crazy, and really annoying, as many young people who have taken this drug actually start their spiritual journey after taking it. Ram Das and Eckhart Tolle took this drug, and 'the Power of Now' is a spiritual book of truth that resignates with hundreds of thousands of people. According to Diana Cooper, Eckhart Tolle is cut off spiritually. What total nonsense!! Can you imagine how her crazy statement can scare a young person searching for truth? I looked on her website, and she answered a letter from such a young distressed person, who asked if she was damned to a life of non spirituality. Diana told her that there was plenty she could do in service, without connecting to the higher realms of Spirit. What arrogance!

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating, 22 Sep 2005
By A Customer
This book is a revelation. The authors give us an incredible insight into the rise and fall of the experiment that was Atlantis. It's a fascinating alternative view of history, any illusions about our ancestors being primitive are completely shattered, but it's also a guidebook of invaluable knowledge for now, and the future of our planet. I think personally the most amazing aspect of this book is the information it contains about crystals. It's mind-blowing how crystals were used in Atlantis. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a crystal the same way again. Even if you don't feel particularly interested in Atlantis, you may find there is more here that is relevant to your life and the world right now, than you first thought. I did anyway. Discover Atlantis paints an almost unimaginable portrait of how great our world once was, and more importantly, which is the message of the book, could be again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis rediscovered, 24 Dec 2005
By A Customer
This is a very interesting book but dont expect anything factual here, this is written from a spiritual and psychic perspective. Each chapter deals with a different area such as early Atlantis, animals, lifestyle, crystals and temples for example. At the end of each chapter Diana Cooper will give you practical ways to use this knowlege or develop your psychic abilities with various exercises and visualizations. I really enjoyed this part but at times you are given so many things to incorparate in your life it becomes impossible. You will need an open mind to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Answers is inspirational, 17 Oct 2007
Annie (Hamilton, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Answers (Paperback)
'Angel Answers' is truly an inspirational book in every aspect. I have found it to be most enlightening in so many varied subjects. All the questions I have held in my mind for some time have been answered with such clarity . I would highly recommend anyone searching for the truth to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, inspiring and truly special, 8 Sep 2007
M. A. Guilliano (Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Answers (Paperback)
I now have quite a collection of Diana's books which have helped me enormously in my spiritual and personal development. Angels have fascinated me since I became aware of how much they can help us in our lives- thanks to Diana's love and hard work those who are searching for better understanding; inner peace, purpose and love have done so through her most beautiful work!! Angel Answers is such an amazing book that brings so much hope and understanding on so many different aspects of human life and how through the Angels we can all find the comfort, joy, love and light that transforms our lives as soon as we ask and allow them to gently guide us on our way! They have great love and this book offers great joy!! Wishing you all a most beautiful life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual and Uplifting, 18 Jan 2006
By A Customer
Wow, this book is so revitalising for the soul. I couldn't put it down. Anyone who is interested in learning more about the spirtual side of life should read this. It has helped me improve my life 100%. You change your way of thinking, making everyone and every situation easier to handle. This book gives you a deeper understanding of what was and could be again. I work with Indigo children and this book has made my connection with them even deeper. Thank you Diana and Shaaron for sharing this information with me, I hope that more people will feel inspired to buy your book and bring more light and love to our beloved planet Earth.

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 19 Aug 2008
This review is from: Angel Answers (Paperback)
This is the first book on the subject of angels that I read, which led me to read many more spiritual books, many of diana coopers and anything else I could get my hands on.
This supposedly factual book provides us with many of lifes 'answers', and boy! does it make you feel good.(Until you get back to the real world and forget all that niceness and love and peace)
The problem with all these spritual writers is that they often contradict each other, or don't quite match their truths. I don't get it? They're all talking to angels...right? Well, the angels are lying to someone....
I do reccomend this book for those with an interest in the afterlife, and those who do spend time questioning the world in which we live, and those who like to be given something to think about. Many of the answers given to the questions do make sense, but Angels? I'm not sure.
For those who have read and enjoyed this book, I would reccomend 'Conversations with God'. It's a similar thing but goes far more in depth.

Angel Answers
Angel Answers by Diana Cooper (Paperback - 23 Aug 2007)
Used & New from: £0.01