5.0 out of 5 stars Once again...perfection.
Well just finished reading The Sleepwalker in about 3 and a bit hours and first impressions? I WANT MORE(I guess i'll just have to wait for a couple more months until Dark Sun is published). I'm fourteen and this series is one of my all time favourites that is in league with Darren Shan's Saga (if you haven't already read it then its a great series).

I'll try...
Published on 5 Feb 2008 by Alex Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Good read
Bought for my son who was reading the series and loves it, couldn't wait on the library ordering it in
Published 17 months ago by Paula

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again...perfection., 5 Feb 2008
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)

I'll try not to reveal any hints to the plot but I can say that this is another fantastic Muchamore book; typically filled with some teenage romance and packed full with sustainable and suprisingly fresh action. If you're a teen (12-17) then you'll understand why these books are so captivating. The books are all written in an agerange that suits its audience's age and personally I think this is one of the best examples of where the author writes for an audience. He writes what we as a generation do (fight, love, sex, drink etc) and doesn't think twice about writing something (no matter how sexually odd it may seem, especially to a parent). Another example? The Alex Rider series but the Cherub series easily outdoes the Alex Rider series in quality, exicitement and each cherub book makes you wish that these guys exist and wishing for more!!!

The Sleepwalker is the 9th book in the series and it is not crucial that you must start from the beggining and work through each book separately but some background knowledge (mainly of relationships and status within Cherub) may be helpful so the first book may deem helpful if you wish to fully understand the latest book.

If you liked the other cherub books then this is a must read that is just waiting to be started and never put down until the last words are read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muchamore On Cloud Nine!, 1 Feb 2008
King Johno "Mark Johnson" (Stockport, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
Robert Muchamore's first novel: The Recruit, was first published in 2004. 4 years later and over 1 million UK books have been sold, the books are published in over 17 countries and there are plans for a spin off series named Henderson's Boys.

But why has the CHERUB series been so successful?

Well firstly everything in them could be real. Nothing is made to be unrealistic like you might find in the Alex Rider series.

Secondly the books portray a modern teenagers lifestyle. Muchamore relates to what teenagers really get up to, and doesn't hold back.

Finally the characters are all friends, they may fight, kiss, chat or go out to town and Muchamore follows them through every step.

The Sleepwalker is the ninth book in the series and is one of the best.

An action packed, romantic spy adventure it will thrill every teenager across the country.

Buy this for your brother, sister, friend, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandson, granddaughter anyone who you know who is under 18, over 10 will enjoy this amazing novel from a fantastic author.

5.0 out of 5 stars still loving the CHERUBs!, 14 Mar 2008
Ann Primmer "paranormal bookworm" (the canal system, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
Another very will written, action packed book by Robert Muchamore, forget buying it for your children, siblings, whatever, I'm 30 and think the series is fantastic. Borrowed the first two books from my nephew when I was bored and had nothing to read, and have since bought the rest!
The only thing I would say is that the books say on the back 'Not suitable for younger readers' and I would agree with that, they do get a bit grisly in places.
Whatever your age, buy and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 25 Mar 2008
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
I have to admit that I wasn't a big book fan and I recently got a PS3 and in return I had to read an hour a day for my mum and dad.

I hadn't a clue what to read and my mum went in to a book shop and asked the supervisor 'what should I get?' and he recommended the Sleepwalker. I started reading this and I was amazed I have never read a better book (I haven't read many).

I have now got the first book in the Cherub series and I am really looking forward to reading this.

I would like to say thanks to my mum and dad and the author, Robert Muchamore for making a great book!

10/10 Joe 13

5.0 out of 5 stars Another, Enticing CHERUB Book, With two Seperate, Thrilling Plots, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
Well Muchamore has done it again by writing another great book. Although Muchamore always has two different Plots running at the same time in his books, I think that this is one of the most gripping books written. You keep reading on and you can't stop as you want to find out what is wrong, yet you still want the comical side of James working in a "naff Cafe" with his ex-girlfriend, Kerry. I will explain the plot, however, I will not give the ending away: James, the main character, is on the Cherub campus and he needs to do work experience. He hopes it's to do with motorbikes however, all the places have run out, and he gets sent to a "naff cafe"/diner. This is one of the comical factors of this book. Moreover, he is working there with his ex-girlfriend (they don't get on very well). Meanwhile, a frustrated boy rings a police hotline following a plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean and the frustration and nervousness in his voice suggests that something is wrong. The boys name is Fahim and throughout the book, I think you start feel sad for fahim as he is going through a VERY hard time... I will not go any further as it will spoil it for those of you who have not read the book.
The Main Characters: the main characters are probably James who is doing his work experience along with Kerry. Fahim, the boy who rung the hotline is also a main character as well as Lauren and a few others on the mission to help Fahim.
Overall, I think this book is great for children of ages from 12-16 years of age. Muchamore has written a superb book again and I hope he writes more like it. *NOTE* this book does have the "sh" word in it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sleepwalker, 5 Aug 2013
I first started the cherub books to make sure they were suitable for my son to read. I loved the first one so much I read the series. Excellent books for good 9+ readers although the later ones are more suited to young teens as,as the lead character James gets older, he gets into girls etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Lauren!, 4 April 2008
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
Robert Muchamore's latest CHERUB thriller is as gripping and exciting as all his previous books. I stayed up till 2.00am to finish this one. I especially love the fact that James' 13-year-old sister Lauren is becoming an active, resourceful and brave agent. Yay. Girl power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Books!, 16 Feb 2008
Susan Williams (Cleveland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
My son is 13 and got the first 4 in the series of Cherub Books for Christmas - best pressie!! He read them within a couple of weeks and asked for the next ones in the series. Just finished reading the latest one and has loved them! I even read the first one (I like to have an idea what he is reading about!) and thoroughly enjoyed it too (even made me cry in one part!). How great that an author can so enthrall teenagers!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sleepwalker - Robert Muchamore, 17 Dec 2008
J. Hill - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: The Sleepwalker (Paperback)
This is an absolutely brilliant book. Probably the best of the amazing series so far. Packed with action and excitement and as usual captivates you until the book is finished. The perfect book for a teenage reader and a great present for your child.

If you are new to the series it is about a child organisation who works for the government. The agents get recruited from care homes and have to pass a gruelling exam which tests their physical and mental strengths. This organisation is called CHERUB. The child agents go on serious missions which will help save peoples lives.

Robert Muchamore has delivered again with a book which is the almost the best book I have ever read. Once I have read one page I feel I need to read the next. A great, great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series ever, 13 Sep 2014
my son Conor is a legend and loves reading he is so awesome and gets his books done in a matter of an hour or two and reading began to get boring until that awesome boy read cherub . there's everything a boy finds funny amusing and gross there adventures action drugs sex the whole lot and they are amazinga like cheese so goodnight James Adams I love you :)

CHERUB: The Sleepwalker
CHERUB: The Sleepwalker by Robert Muchamore (Paperback - 7 Feb 2008)