5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite bedtime read, 12 Feb 2002
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
My 2 year old son, who never sits still, sat transfixed when this was read on children's tv. I then purchased it and in fact it has been read so often that we no longer need the book. Grandpa, Mummy and George all know it off by heart. The beautiful illustrations and wonderful rhythm of the story make this a magical read for toddlers. Mike Inkpen is a national treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever bedtime book!, 19 Aug 2001
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 2 year old and she loves it! The vocabulary and repeated phrases draw young children into the story. Mick Inkpen's usual exciting illustrations complete this wonderful bedtime book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to read, funny and easy to teach the words to, 31 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
My two year old loves this book, and can recite some pages off after only having it read three times.
It is funny, and disperses myths of horrible giants,trolls, ghosts and goblins, by adding humour and friendship to them.
My daughter can remember all the animals in the wood and their noises.
She will insist on singing "LullabyeLullabyeOOO" though, another very good Mick Inkpen book, he writes in a way that children understand..also read "Nothing" another excellent book

5.0 out of 5 stars princess's bedtime story, 20 Aug 2001
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
my two little girls (ages 4 and 2) have a passion for all things princessy, and this makes a delightful, funny alternative to the usual collection of cinderellas and ballerinas. the little princess is very cute and curly and we all roar with laughter as we try to make snoring noises at the end. a huge hit, got it out from the library time and again and at last we have a copy of our own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for bedtimes, 20 Aug 2007
Meg (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
My eldest enjoyed this from the age of about 18 months upwards. It is a nice gentle read for bedtime. The only drawback is that it has many mythical creatures, which required some explanation (Mummy, what's a ghost?).

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, 26 Feb 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
Bought this book at a store owner's recommendation for my 3 year old daughter. [A] very well illustrated book. The words are repetitive enough for my child to follow and repeat. Excellent bed time reading...

5.0 out of 5 stars Rating, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
I bought this booklet as a Christmas present for my granddaughter and she loved it. It had been recommended in a newspaper review list and was up to my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
Bought this book for granddaughter as we have a copy at our house , she loves the paperback version just as much

5.0 out of 5 stars lullaby hullaballoo, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Hardcover)
excellent story great illustrations, I used to read it to my daughter who loved it so much, I now read it to my pre school children at nursery and they join in with the sshh great book I bought it again as my daughter wont let her one go even though she is grown up it brings lovely memories to us both briliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lullabyhullaballoo (Paperback)
My daughter loved this story from when she was little and i bought it as part of her 18th birthday presents and she was thrilled. The pictures are very well done and the story is fun to read with kids of all ages.

Lullabyhullaballoo
Lullabyhullaballoo by Mick Inkpen (Paperback - 5 July 2007)
Used & New from: 3.79