5.0 out of 5 stars Kipper soft toy teddy is amazing!
Published on 25 Mar 2009 by craig

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered
Ordered this as a 'gift set' when it arrived I was very disappointed as it was only a book :(
Published 11 months ago by lesley

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipper soft toy teddy is amazing!, 25 Mar 2009
This review is from: Cuddle Up Kipper Book Toy (Hardcover)
I bought this for my little girl, she loves it! She is a great kipper fan - and its hard to find a soft toy teddy of kipper anywhere, this presentation boxset is the perfect present for any little one who adores the cute little dog and his friends. The teddy is cute and cuddly and is stored along with his blanket inside the presentation boxset. The story is so cute and my girl falls asleep cuddling her kipper every night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 22 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy two year old, 4 Jun 2010
D. Reid (Twyford, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuddle Up Kipper Book Toy (Hardcover)
I bought this Kipper book and soft toy for a little girl who is nearly two. It was an instant success. She loved putting Kipper in the 'bed' (made of card) and making him comfy with the blanket. The text in the book was too complex for her to follow but she enjoyed looking at the pictures and she will grow into the text over the next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars toy and blanket weren't there, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Cuddle Up Kipper Book Toy (Hardcover)
Totally disappointing, no box, no toy, no blanket, SO NO SET AT ALL. Just a little book called kipper worth 5 instead of 20. It was a special present for my 2 years old son fanatic of Kipper. Very deceiving advertising. AWFUL EXPERIENCE.

Cuddle Up Kipper Book Toy
Cuddle Up Kipper Book Toy by MICK INKPEN (Hardcover - 31 Dec 2005)
9.13
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available