Teach Yourself Mahjong
A good book, there aren't many out there so I was pleased when I received it and noted that I hadn't wasted my money.
I did know the very basics of Mah Jong so it was easy to follow the instructions, where I needed help was with special hands and scoring.
It was good to read a wee bit of the history of the game and I find knowing...
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by P McCallum

3.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yoursel Mahjong
A little disappointed with this book as I would have liked more coloured pictures to help identify the different blocks
Published 20 months ago by Frances Coulson

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yourself Mahjong - A good book, there aren't many out there so I was pleased that I hadn't wasted my money., 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Teach Yourself Mahjong Third Edition (TYSG) (Paperback)
Teach Yourself Mahjong
It was good to read a wee bit of the history of the game and I find knowing why, helps me to remember how. I would recommend this book to any new or basics player.

3.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yoursel Mahjong, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Teach Yourself Mahjong Third Edition (TYSG) (Paperback)

Teach Yourself Mahjong Third Edition (TYSG)
Teach Yourself Mahjong Third Edition (TYSG) by David Pritchard (Paperback - 26 Jan. 2007)
Used & New from: £3.87