4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining read, 5 Jun 2007
J. WALKER (YORKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All of Me (Hardcover)
Brilliant read. I bought this for an easy holiday read at the airport and it was surprisingly good.

Patsy has a led a very full life for such a young age. Her honesty is refreshing as she tells how she has overcome an addiction to drugs and alcohol whilst bringing up a young family and holding a demanding job down.

Patsy comes across as a lovely modest young woman who has learnt a hard lesson and is struggling on a day to day basis with her addictions despite having the love of a good family.

Her show business tales are entertaining and humorous. Patsy worked hard for her place in Eastenders but even gaining a part in a prime tv show did not cure her addictions.

Fast paced page turner,interesting read. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars patsy's life, 20 Sep 2007
L. Thomas "laurie" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All of Me (Hardcover)
I didnt know what to expect before reading this book. Just another soap star dishing the dirt on their life.
I cannot believe what this women has been through in her short life. The story is told really well, from beginning to end.
I really felt for her in some parts.
She managed to turn out alright in the end. She has a loving husband and 3 gorgeous kids.
Well done Patsy on your success.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.
This book will surely help a lot of people.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really gripping read, 30 May 2007
Mr. James Whitby "Bookmad" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All of Me (Hardcover)
I Admit that i thought Patsy Palmer was a bit young to write an autobiography,but when i got in to it it really gripped me. And she has had enough life experience and indeed been in showbusiness since she was a child.And all this was enough to deliver a memorable autobiography.Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars East end girl for an east end girl!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: All of Me (Hardcover)
My wife loves biographies/autobiographies, and this one sits right up there! Going on holiday soon so this book, along with a few others, will keep my wife busy and ensure a peaceful holiday! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars brill book, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: All of Me (Paperback)
great book really enjoyed it she has had such an amazing life really would aooeal to anyone who watches eastenders or young loan parents i loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars autobiography, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: All of Me (Paperback)
This is a very interesting book to read and shows a real life person caught up in fame. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read., 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: All of Me (Paperback)
Fabulous read, very insightful. Bought for the beach and didn't fall to keep me occupied! Have to just add though that did tend to get quite angry in some parts because her own mother let her and her brothers down dramatically!! Talk about burying your head in the sand and hoping it will all go away! Yet Julie (Patsy) makes excuses for her and forgives and forgets! Each to there own i suppose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read, 8 Feb 2009
M. Harvey "Nikki" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All of Me (Paperback)
This book has a bit of everything - wit, tragedy, trauma, addiction and sometimes just pure heartbreak. Patsy Palmer tells her unimaginable life story in a fast-paced autobiography. This book is a story of a young woman who manages to defy the odds and overcome her addiction to drugs and partying then goes on to achieve so much in such a short space of time. I'm so glad she's back on our screens as the brilliant Bianca and if you're reading this Patsy - there sincerely are no words for how you have managed to inspire me to roll with the punches and strive for success.

Everyone should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A remarkably honest account of Patsy's life, loves and addictions, 12 May 2007
booklover 17 (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All of Me (Hardcover)
Patsy - if you are reading this - my heart goes out to you. You are a very similiar age to me, and after reading your book I feel remarkable gratitude that I wasn't exposed to the drugs and alcohol culture like you were at such a young age. If I had have been, then who knows? Maybe I would also have had a journey like you? This book should be read by all teenagers who want to know about the terrifying long-term consequences of drug-taking. The book is well written and is a "can't put me down-book". Patsy is a remarkable young lady and she has triumphed through all this despite the remarkable odds against her - from her background, to becoming a single mother, to her constant partying. I am glad she made it, as she is a great actress - missed her when she left Eastenders. A book well recommended, one of the best autobiographies I have ever read.

ARRAY(0xa4a3b6fc)

All of Me
All of Me by Patsy Palmer (Hardcover - 5 April 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01