on 1 November 2010
I think that this book is very good.I think that it is a bit unusual because every chapter is diffrent because one chapter is about Jhon Terry telling Elizabeth a secret and another is about losing a tennis raquet.I love the drawing on the front cover.I have not read any of the other naughtiest girl but I am going to look for the other naughtiest girl books.
on 16 July 2015
As a nursery nurse I read a lot of children's books, so when this book was brought for my six year old daughter , I thought nothing of it. Untill we began reading! We were both hooked, my daughter it's a competent reader and read this well but I would proberly recommend for slightly older children that a comfortable reading. She enjoyed some of the descriptive language used and was the first book she found captivating and it was inspiring to see her excited to keep reading and attempt to work out the mystery. Lovley read for girl or boy! Can't wait to get reading more a Enid Blyton tales!
on 29 April 2013
This book is full of mystery and wonder. Why does someone hide Patrick's tennis racket? Whyfeltle school is confused too.
on 17 September 2013
This was a brilliant book mostly about tennis I myself do not like tennis but still good. The strange thing is Elizabeth falls out then makes friends but spends ages being enemies bit weird. I think that it is a bit unusheral for an 11 year old to just accuse anybody without any proof recommended reading this book. Hope you like this comment and it was helpful.
From a book lover
P.S. I love reading
on 21 February 2013
This book was still great but it was funny when Roger hid Patrick's tennis racket in Miss Bests car but Roger learnt his lessen because he was in the second team against hilkery green and Patrick had taken Roger`s place in the match.
on 20 November 2012
I found this book very interesting and enjoyable.

There were many funny parts in the book.

The story was very good and I liked to keep reading it.

The Granddaughter of Colin (Securityman)
on 22 February 2015
I love enid blyton books they are full of adventure and amazement! I just wish I could have a school like whyteleaf school I recommend this book for 8+ pz read!! p.s NEVER EVER READ JACQUELINE WILSON BOOKS!!!
VINE VOICEon 18 January 2011
This is what my 10 yr old grandson asked for for Xmas, he commented "wicked" ! so I guess he really liked it ! so glad that he is READING ! especially Enid Blyton.as I did 69 yrs ago !
Wons Wons apon er tym. Ver Verlived a niccul gurl culled Molly, no Kathryn, no lizziebeff. Lizziebeff was venny notty. See did sum notty notty fings. And she ad a bicycle poop.
on 21 February 2011
I bought this, and several others, for my 9 year old daughter at Christmas. She loves reading them to herself-which is just as well as they're not that fascinating for adults.