5.0 out of 5 stars wicked !
This is what my 10 yr old grandson asked for for Xmas, he commented "wicked" ! so I guess he really liked it ! so glad that he is READING ! especially Enid Blyton.as I did 69 yrs ago !
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by R. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Enid Blyton classic
I never read this full series as a child so being an avid Enid Blyton fan I'm now reading all those I missed as a child. Well worth the read. Wish life was as innocent as it were in those days.
Published 11 months ago by Miss Charlotte E Davis-Browne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked !, 18 Jan 2011
R. Moore "Ros Moore" (Wellingborough England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Naughtiest Girl: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 14 Nov 2010
A Kid's Review
Elizabeth Allen is a lovly girl with a very hot temper. In her last term she became a moniter and is very exited. But Elizabeth's term dosn't go as planned with new Arrabella in he form and Martin stiring up trouble anything could go wrong. This is a fantastic book with an exelent plot. People would most enjoy this book at 6-10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 15 Sep 2013
Elizabeth is made a monitor but will she stay as a monitor for a whole term. Although last term Elizabeth learnt that making friends is much better than making enemies she ends up with a bunch load of enemies. Elizabeth turns out to be a life saver and for one thinks of others as well as herself. There is a thief in the first form who is it. All ends well in another fabulous Enid Boynton book. They are similar to malory towers in a way All the same names keep popping up and some of the characters life's are the same pleasantly enjoyable. Hope you like this comment and it was helpful
From a book lover

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is cool, 25 Jun 2014
i read the first book it was good but this is much better the first book was just her going to a school with girls and boys THAT'S NOT COOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 28 May 2014
The ideas are very good and interesting. It is very suitable for young children but could be a classic. Amazing. I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughtiest Girl a winner!, 15 May 2014
I réad Enid Blyton when I was a child and now fifty years both of my daughters like them despite the oldness of the stories!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 9 Mar 2014
Amazing book!! it was sooo good I bet everyone is going to like it I will give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 21 Feb 2014
Good book I'm like the naughtiest girl in school
I enjoyed this book because Elizabeth always makes enemy's and friends
With her ups and downs she's a pretty good character. 😀

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 13 Jan 2014
i read this as a normal book but still wanted to review on my kindle. i love enid blyton books. a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars The naughtist girl in school is a moniter, 19 Oct 2013
This book is written by my favourite author and is a very interesting book. It has good twists to it and makes me want to read it all over again. I think that it is very good when she saves the little boy Michael. He nearly drowns and she saves his life . I think that this book is for 8+.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Naughtiest Girl: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor
Naughtiest Girl: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor by Enid Blyton (Paperback - 17 May 2007)
3.99