on 24 July 2006
I took this to the pub and spent the evening laughing and generally having fun. it is nice and simple to follow and use. It is great fun - buy it even if it is just to liven up the evening.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 October 2012
This book was released a few days ago and as in the description it is not an officially licensed product but good just as a little game for Simpson lovers on a cheap night in. I actually purchased it as a gift who claims he knows more about the Simpsons than me, so I got it to tease him. There are different levels of difficulty and answers are provided. Although its old all of the classic Simpsons in my opinion were the old ones released prior to 2000. Is has a variety of questions from new and old episodes. Brought me a good laugh, but once it's been used, probably best to put away and keep for game when friends / family are over or to pass onto another Simpson lover as its not much fun once you know all of the answers!
on 15 April 2011
bought for my 12 yr old cousin who is into the simpsons. he loves the book keeps on testing himself to see how much he really does no. his mum said was an excellant choice of present. would recommend to any simpsons fans.
on 15 January 2013
i very good book, interesting for a wide age group, my son is 9 he looked at it and said, i know everything but as he started reading he was fascinated by the amount of stuff he didn't know. has kept him very busy
on 19 January 2004
It is a really really really good book. If its a rainy day and your bored ,just get this book and you'll have a great time.theres easy questions and meduim questions and hard questions. theres loads of them so you'll always have a different question. all my mates have this book and all of us recommend it. its not to big so u can take it everywhere with u. im really glad i got it so why dont u buy it ?????
Most people are aware of The Simpsons to some degree and this book has trivia for the casual to the die hard fans. I thought I was a total nerd and knew everything but this book slapped me down again! There are different levels of difficulty though so I just did the ones I had a chance with.

The paper is a bit cheap, but the content is very good and it's a steal for the price.

Recommended.
on 29 January 2013
Not completely convinced by this book, some questions were way too easy, others were the other . My 11 year old found it a bit frustrating, you'd need to be a complete addict in my opinion to get the full use from this book.
on 10 January 2010
My partner is a Simpsons fan and never misses an episode (unlike me). However, I thought it would be interesting to see how much he does actually take in when he watches it. A great little coffee table book.
on 16 January 2010
I got this book two years ago when I was on holiday. Being a 'Simpsons' lover, I knew this book was a big find as I didn't have that much 'Simpsons' merchandise at the time. 2010, this book is still great but the questions are old. There are no questions from the HD episodes and once you've read the whole book and checked the answers, it becomes useless unless you have friends and family members that are also 'Simpsons' fans. However, if you used to watch the 'Simpsons' a lot but now can't find the time, I recommend this to you.
on 11 April 2014
There are various levels in this quiz book and some of them are perfect for my eight year old but others difficult for even hardened fans.