5.0 out of 5 stars teach yourself estonian
I find the CD and book very helpful, quite hard to speak and get correct but stick at it.I have learnt quite a bit by now but a long way to go till the end.
Published on 27 Oct 2009 by M. Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - USELESS!
Published on 30 July 2009 by Mr. Stewart Toop

5.0 out of 5 stars teach yourself estonian, 27 Oct 2009
M. Harris (uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good to start with, 24 Nov 2010
LEO DE CLERCQ "leo-antonio" (Antwerpen, Belgium) - See all my reviews
comes with a cd
it gives a general overall view of estonian grammar.
somewhat outdated when it comes to money. the new reprint will no doubt have prices in euro.
the conversations are just a means to introduce vocab. don't expect you can use them at the doctor's or in a coffee bar.
but of all the books i have gone through, this ranks very high.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - USELESS!, 30 July 2009
This review is from: Teach Yourself Estonian (Teach Yourself Complete Courses) (Audio CD)
I bought this CD hoping to learn Estonian as I drove but it contains no translations! The only help you get is the title of the exercise; eg. How To Tell the Time, followed by 30 seconds of questions and replies in Estonian. If I asked someone what the time was I'd expect them to actually tell me what the time is, not spout a random reply like "it's half past four" regardless of the time of day. How is anyone supposed to learn Estonian if they're not told the meaning of what they're saying?! Why would I want to learn the words without their meaning?! If you buy this CD you NEED to buy the book that should accompany it.
Rated 1 star because I could not rate it 0

Teach Yourself Estonian (Teach Yourself Complete Courses)
Teach Yourself Estonian (Teach Yourself Complete Courses) by Mare Kitsnik (Audio CD - 30 May 2008)
Used & New from: 32.66