5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest potty training book ever!
We got this book from the library at first, as my son is just beginning to potty train and he adores cows (don't ask!). We read it so often that it quite simply had to become a part of our own collection - even so, if he spies it on the shelves at the library he tries to take it home!
Published on 4 May 2009 by Wendy Chesworth

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this one.
I don't like it and my son wasn't interested at all. The little girl can't find the potty because all the animals (cows, donkey, sheep etc...) run away with it!! My son loves cats and it is attracted by other animals but he really didn't take at all with this book. I am not sure about the message given by this book......the little girl can't find the potty because cows...
Published 2 months ago by AnnalisaB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest potty training book ever!, 4 May 2009
Wendy Chesworth "Bibliophile" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
It's a funny rhyming book that is easily memorized, and involves repetition of phrases that my son loves joining in. Of course now when he wants the potty he cries out "Suzie Sue", and on a recent trip to Ikea, he dropped his trousers when he saw a red potty, but that's just the joy that is parenting. I highly recommend this book to anyone with toddlers, potty trained or not. Mij Kelly and Mary McQuillan are a fabulous combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's that potty?!, 9 Aug. 2010
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
When I was toilet training my daughter, this was one of the books I read to encourage her. It's very funny - a little girl needs her potty, but all the animals have discovered this great new device and are using it first. Eventually it is found, just in time... Good fun and one of the better stories about using the potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars have you seen my potty, 6 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
fantastic book. really pleased that i bought this. my two year old loves it and so do i! really engaging. the first time i read it i laughed out loud and so did other adults ive shared it with. a great book to get you through the traumas of potty training.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 29 July 2010
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
This is a good little book about a little girl who has lost her potty and is desperate to use it. My daughter quite likes this book although it is a little bit too long - well I should say my daughters attention span doesnt last the full length of the book.
We haven't started potty training yet we're just using the book to raise awareness.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value book - does what says on the title!, 5 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
Very cheap book, free delivery...great value purchase for those potty training moments.....wouldnt necessarily buy this other than for this event in a childs life but its included in the bedtime reading books and is also fun to name all the animals on the pages etc......happy with purchase and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, lovely book, 23 Nov. 2012
T. Finnegan "ranita25" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
Absolutely brilliant little book to start the conversation about poo and potties! I absolutely love the artwork, and, as with the other book I got from this author (Atchoo..), clever dialogue!
Highly recommended for anyone with toddlers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
My daughter loves this book - not sure its helped her with potty training - it is more of a story then encouraging your child to use their potty (thats why Ive dropped a star), but she certainly loves to hear it read again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, witty and a great learning aid, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
I bought this book quite some time before potty training commenced: and as soon as we read it it became a firm favourite of my little boy (from just turning 2) and helped give him the understanding and vocabulary he would need to ditch the nappies. He is now potty trained (nearly 3), and this is still up there on his list, having not tired of it despite reading it continually during the potty training days.

We love the pictures, adore the rhymes and have even found ourselves saying on the few occassions we had messy accidents earlier on, "haven't you learnt, or have you forgotten?! Always poo with a poo-pot under your bottom." He got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Rhyme and Rythm, 31 Oct. 2009
Deborah Pepper (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
My 21-month-old son loved this book from the first time he saw it, and I enjoy reading it to him. It has a great sense of Rhyme and Rythm and plenty of repetitions that make it easy for the little ones to join in ("What a disaster for poor Suzy Sue who had something very important to do...)
Suzy Sue needs a poo and is desperately looking for her potty, which is being used by the farm animals, who refer to it as the "poo-pot" and do not have a clue what a potty is...
Delightful and funny read. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have you seen my potty book, 5 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Have You Seen My Potty? (Paperback)
My little one loves this book, and loves to join in with some of the words. It is written in rhyme (sort of!), and we get a lot of amusement out of all the animals using Suzy Sue's potty. Sadly, little one still hasn't grasped that number 2's have to be done in the potty...but that's our problem! He understands the concept, just doesn't translate it into what is happening in his body! Never mind, we'll persevere!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Have You Seen My Potty?
Have You Seen My Potty? by Mary Mcquillan (Paperback - 5 Jun. 2008)