4.0 out of 5 stars This book gave me the basic understanding of law
I found that this book was very usefull in understanding the basics of Law. I am currently sudying ILEX. Although it doesn't cover all the things I needed in detail It gave me the basic understanding and it was easier reading the manuals I have to use. I would deffinatley recommend this book.
Published on 13 Oct. 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars OCR coverage is questionable
It is a good book however ...

We bought the book to prepare my son for the GCSE Law with OCR in 2012. When we got to practice-sit the 2010 and 2011 papers (which are provided for free by the exam board) we found that some of the questions in the OCR papers were not covered by the book - which claims, ON THE COVER, to provide complete coverage for OCR and AQA...
Published on 10 Jun. 2012 by The pig (oo)

4.0 out of 5 stars This book gave me the basic understanding of law, 13 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: GCSE Law (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a good grounding in GCSE Law ..., 5 Sept. 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: GCSE Law 2nd Edition (Paperback)
This book was the one recomended by my course tutor for GCSE Law which I did at nightschool last year. I bought this & two others. I found this book to be by far the best in terms of relavant content, style & layout. All I can say is that if you know the contents of this book ( and its not THAT large) then you will have little problem in achieving a good grade. For my revision I ONLY used this book ( & notes from lectures) and got a remarcably good grade in a subject I knew lillte about !!

4.0 out of 5 stars the bible for me in the last year!, 9 Aug. 2010
This review is from: GCSE Law, 4th Edition (Paperback)
After starting an access course in social work, this book was recommended for the Law unit we had to undertake.

Excellent book for any newcomer to law. well written and easy to understand, very helpful.
didn't give it 5 stars as we noticed a few errors in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Law Book, 27 Dec. 2009
C. Harrison "Carol H" (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GCSE Law, 4th Edition (Paperback)
Having looked at many Law books, I decided that this one met my needs for the course I am doing. Easy to read and understand, helpful too, as there are exercises to complete and learn more. A must for anyone doing a Law course

4.0 out of 5 stars Good information, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: GCSE Law, 4th Edition (Paperback)
Excellent, informative, but could do with revising the layout to make the content more interesting, it matches the high expectations we have for our students to enable them to reach their potential.. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: GCSE Law, 4th Edition (Paperback)
This text book is excellent. it gives alot of information but in a form that is easy to understand. It's not to complex but enough information to help you with any queries with the legal system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: GCSE Law, 4th Edition (Paperback)
This book is great for anyone doing GCSE Law. It is set out well and very readable. Easy to pick up and read. I would definitely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: GCSE Law Third Edition (Paperback)
This GCSE Law book is good to read, I'm glad I brought it. Some good information in here even for people who don't study law, I recomend the read.

4.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Law, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: GCSE Law Third Edition (Paperback)
Excellent. Just what my daughter needed. It was a great help to her, covering all the core topics. I would Definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal GCSE or 'general information' book, 18 Sept. 2011
This review is from: GCSE Law Third Edition (Paperback)
This book is just what I was after, plenty enough detail, without forcing me to wade through endless superfluous stodge.

GCSE Law Third Edition
GCSE Law Third Edition by Jacqueline Martin (Paperback - 30 Jun. 2005)
Used & New from: £6.80