on 1 February 2005
I am currently teaching Spanish using this book. My students are enjoying it very much. Good variety of exercises, nice design and updated contents. Useful website and good CDs. The book progresses at an adequate pace with lots of revision to consolidate previous knowledge.
Excellent choice for a beginners to intermediate course!
on 20 September 2004
As a beginner to learning a language I felt this book really delivered and it was especially usefull as it tied in with my Level 1 Spanish Course. The featured CD's help to re-enforce information featured in the book and it is well worth purchasing for anyone thinking of learning Spanish.
on 6 November 2015
Hi I am using the pack to accompany a short Language course at college (only 10 weeks initially)
The book and the cd are a little difficult to combine together at first, but with practice and repeated use
they come together with the course work we are doing which is based on the Units.
After only three lesson and use of the book I was confident enough to approach a Spanish food vendor
selling Paella in our local market. His eyes lit up when I spoke; he understood everything I was saying and
was really pleased that I had made the effort. I am learning a little Spanish prior to my long winter holiday.
I am surprised how the pack is giving me confidence to speak, read and write Spanish with its vocal and
written exercises. It combines all three at the same time. - A good package. Adios!!
on 9 April 2015
I looked at the reviews for this course and though "yes that,a the one for me". WHAT A LET DOWN!! the course offer,s NO explanation at all , is, in my opinion, poorly put together and is a total waste of money. I got so fed up of trying to work out where the CD was in relation to the book I ended up sending it back for a refund. There are better and and less costly courses out there. You pays your money you takes your chance my advise AVOID THIS COURSE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!.
on 26 November 2015
Just started course but is useful as they speak very fast on the CD's so I know what standard I have to strive to reach.
on 9 November 2014
Really helped in my Spanish lessons