5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 Mar 2010
This review is from: Soul Obsession: Let God set your Heart on Fire: A Passion for the Spirit's Blaze (Paperback)
I have borrowed this book from a dear Sister in Christ. I enjoyed it so much I just had to order a copy of my own. It is such compelling reading from a down to earth ex Gang Leader & War Lord, I couldn't put it down. I will recommend it to anybody especially young people who are struggeling like Nicky did.

Awesome and encouraging reading, it is undoubtable proof that God is in control and is waiting for us to trust Him in our every day struggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, 17 July 2009
A Kid's Review
This title Soul Obsession: A Passion for the Spirit's Blaze
is a powerful book which as encouraged me and motivated me to have more passion love and peace towards the people i meet along my path sharing what my saviour as done for me and can do for them

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUL OBSESSION Let GOD set your Heart on Fire, 2 April 2013
Truly inspirational book ,a good idea to read first THE CROSS and THE SWITCH BLADE by David Wilkerson whose evangelism amid the gangs in New York was instrumental in bringing Nicky Cruz (a truly hardened gang leader who was raised in the occult) To THE LORD.
There is also a film downloaded on you tube about David Wilkerson ‘s days amid these gangs.
Although a film adaptation (with Pat Boone) You can get a good idea of where in life Nick Cruz was at this time
With insparational testomies like these( Who Can Doubt?.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Obsession, 10 Jun 2014
B. Martin (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a birthday present ,so know it will be liked as the person asked for it. Good price

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what God's people need and Nicky delivers with the power of the Holy Spirit!, 5 Oct 2013
I read and then re-read this book and as I did, God spoke.. Nicky's life is indisputable proof of God's ability to take the most troubled souls and turn them into spiritual powerhouses, ablaze with passion to reach one and all with the love, compassion and gentleness that only God can give. Unless we ourselves are on fire, we cannot hope to 'burn' others. Also recommend 'One Holy Fire', also by Nicky Cruz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 19 Aug 2013
This book came on time and in very good condition. I think it is a brilliant read for any Christian person. Im very pleased with my purchase.

Used & New from: 0.01