5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cat lovers
I found this book hilarious! Being both a cat and book lover i saw this book and had to read it. The book cleverly takes everyday tasks that humans do and portrays them from a cat's point of view. The sarcasm is ingenius and is good for anyone who loves a giggle. This book is ideal for cat lovers and will certainly make you smile.
Published on 9 Jan 2004 by Jamie

3.0 out of 5 stars :/
I bought this book for my neice, who is 9, and has always been mad about cats. I read it before I gave it to her (naughty, I know) and although I understood the humour and found myself laughing out loud on couple of occasions, I fear that this book is more suited to adults than children.

A good read, don't get me wrong, but it didn't suit it's purpose in my...
Published on 7 July 2012 by Cassi and Adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cat lovers, 9 Jan 2004
This review is from: One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans, 1 Nov 2010
What can I say? Hillarious especially if you have cats of your own as you will swear that you have seen them look like they are saying some of these things.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 18 Sep 2010
J. POWER (uk) - See all my reviews
A funny little book full of what cats really think of us humans, if your a cat lover you'll find this book cute and funny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 31 Mar 2011
A truly wonderful book for all cat lovers like me. Everything described about cats in this book seems very familiar to me when I look at my cats. The only disadvantage is that the book itself is too short. But a worthwhile read.

3.0 out of 5 stars :/, 7 July 2012
Cassi and Adam (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.) - See all my reviews

A good read, don't get me wrong, but it didn't suit it's purpose in my case.

5.0 out of 5 stars About cats, 5 Jun 2011
I gave this book to my daughter who loves cats, all types, real, china and fluffy etc.,

I flipped through it, and thoroughly enjoyed it, the author certainly knows their cats, and I would say any one who has cats, has had cats, or just love cats it is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 22 July 2013
coslindasaid (Nottinghamshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
I knew cats thought like that. A lovely litte book that will make you smile if you like furry felines.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely stocking-filler for a cat lover, 30 May 2014
Getting inside a cat's head is always hard on any subject except food....

This book will delight any cat lover. Brief but funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Book, 5 May 2014
If you need a really good laugh bye this book - bought this for a friend in the office. The rest of the girls were reading it and found it really funny. Even if you don't like cats this is a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressie, 13 Jan 2014
Brill pressie for my bestest friend who is a big time cat lover. She thought it was great thanks again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans
One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans by Celia Haddon (Paperback - 18 Sep 2003)