1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable and common sense read packed with good advice, 24 Sept. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Relaxation (TYG) (Paperback)
This book is a little treasure! It's very comfortable and straightforward to read so you can choose to read it chapter by chapter or dip into it at will - there are nuggets of comforting wisdom and advice on every page, plus useful action plans to carry out and help you relate the advice to your own situation. All areas of life are considered (including work, leisure time, relationships, guilt, anger, physical well-being..) so there is something here for everyone. In my case, it's helped me see much more clearly how wonderful life really is and how full of opportunities as long as we don't get trapped into our own mental prison of being unrealistic in our expectations, or feeling guilt if we don't succeed. Learn to forgive yourself, there are always alternatives. And have FUN, we're all unique beings so we deserve to like ourselves, treat ourselves well and feel good about who we are. It's all about taking time to savour life... Over the next month, I'm going to follow the Action Plan on page 103. I have to choose to do 3 things out of a list of possibilities given. Mine will be:
Return to one favourite place from my childhood.
Visit a wildlife sanctuary.
Fall in love (well, why not! )
I'd recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

Relaxation (TYHW)
Relaxation (TYHW) by Richard Craze (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01