5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read
Published on 23 Jun 2009 by shalee

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read
Frankie Franconi is in a bomb shelter when she meet British Officer Nick Harper. Nick is so taken with Frankie that he gives a card with a Baker Street address. So Frankie finds herself working with FANYs as a decoder overseas. Afer Nick goes missing Frankie decides to behind the lines to find the man she loves.
"We'll Meet Again" is the first book by Hilary Green...
Published on 15 April 2011 by M. E. Newell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 23 Jun 2009
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I had already read Never Say Goodbye before I read this one, and ideally We'll Meet again should be read first, but it didn't really matter. I read this book in three hours. I just couldn't put it down. The subject matter is so interesting and gripping and the characters are so believable that you are transported back to the war and all the horrors that it entailed. Yes, it's basically a love story but learning about the SOE and all that it did was incredible. Great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll meet again, 11 Aug 2009
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
Loved this book but I have enjoyed all Hilary Greens books on the resistance. Cannot put them down once I start reading them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillary Green, 26 Feb 2010
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
Fantastically written, all absorbing novel as is every Hillary Green novel that I have read.
This Author not only knows her stuff but writes in such a way that you can almost 'feel' the charectors she has created.
I just hope that she has a secret stash of writings awaiting to be put into print so that all of us fans can continue many a happy hour of reading. We'll Meet Again

5.0 out of 5 stars History, romance, danger and British humour, what's not to like, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
An engaging story with attention to detail; Hillary Green depicts the story of a seventeen girl called frankie who joins the the Waaf and then travels overseas to Africa and Italy. She joined up to find the man who caught her eye and her heart, through the story she meets many other young women like herself and their stories are told slightly as we'll.

The story gives great insight into World War Two and different events that occurred during the time. The romance and drama of the book is endearing and poignant and very believable, the lead character is strong willed, passionate, intelligent and caring. I recommend this book to anyone interested in the Second World War, a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars We`'ll Meet Again, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
Superb. This was a thoroughly enjoyable book, it held my attention throughout the whole thing. The research was very good. Anyone who enjoys this genre will probably enjoy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
This book was full of surprises. I didn't think it would be as good as it was. full of twists and turns.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
The book is brimming with history, romance and travel. Couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading another novel by Hilary Green.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I gave this book to my 90 year old mother at Christmas and she is thoroughly enjoying it. Having been in the Wrens during World War 2 I thought it would remind her of her youth. She says it is very true to what life was like and I look forward to borrowing it from her when she has finished it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
Would recommend both the author and the book to others. Story line good and very easy to read and compelling

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 14 July 2013
D. O'Donnell (Hythe, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I chose this book for a friend for her 91st birthday. She absolutely loved it. She said if you liked 'Land Girls', you'll like this. However, having glanced through it myself, I don't think it's just for the elderly but a delightful escape into the love and romance of the war years, well written for readers of all ages.

We'll Meet Again
We'll Meet Again by Hilary Green (Paperback - 24 Oct 2005)