5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and simple clarity
Published on 26 Feb 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars not for paranoid people
I think this book is way to far-fetched. Sure, it is good to be aware of life and everything that happens, experiences to learn from etc
While reading this book i was fussing about my dripping kitchen tap; wondering what it could mean, what did i need to change in my life to keep the tap from dripping. As it turned out, it just needed a new washer.

That is...
Published on 2 Dec 2011 by Sunfairy

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and simple clarity, 26 Feb 2004
By A Customer
This is the most important spiritual text I have read to date. The explanations are clear and the chapters are short and easily digestible. Diana explains the laws with such clarity, and gives examples from everyday life to illustrate the point. If you are at all interested in spirituality, this book is a must-have. It is the kind of book you will refer to again and again and once you've started reading it, you will not be able to stop. It will be your constant companion and source of reference. If you are on a spiritual pathway, this book will certainly advance your journey. If you are not, this book is a great place to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
Unlike any other book i have ever read, this book has been sitting on my bedside table since i bought it a few years ago. I regularly dip in and out and find it restores balance, peace and my mindset every time. Each spiritual law is clearly set out over a very few pages so its easy to remind oneself of each law. Each time I re-read one, I learn more or see deeper or another meaning in it. Every time a challenge comes up in my life, I find one of the spiritual laws will address it it seems and the reading simply states the position as it is, without sugar coating, without being patronising and in a gently uplifting manner. An incredible unique masterpiece, everyone should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immensely readable, 16 July 2006
Lisa Maynard "Mrs Kasani" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
I must have read this book over 5 or 6 times now, and I love all of it. I see it as a work-book of spiritual lessons, and I constantly re-read to awaken myself to each one. Even if you have no particular faith I am sure you would agree that the words in this book are coming straight from the Source. It's fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars It all makes sense!, 13 Jun 2006
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
This is such a FANTASTIC book!

For years, I've been reading self-help books and trying to make significant changes in my life but never getting anywhere as I felt something was missing. This book is just amazing as it has really confirmed everything I had read before, but has given me what was missing...the angels' guidance.

I bought 4 days ago and already my life has changed! If you are feeling confused and don't know where to turn, find someone who can do an angel reading for you, and then go and buy that book! You'll feel so much better!

I also recommend 'Angel Inspiration' which complements it very well. It tells you all about what the angels and archangels do.

Enjoy your reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 30 Jun 2008
Candice Baker (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
This was my first ever Diana Cooper book, i was searching for answers and this book held them all! It does a brilliant job of introducing you to the spiritual side of this world. This book got me hooked and so interested in angels. Diana Cooper writes in such a way that you a dragged into the book and wonder how you never read it before! Would recommend it! Everyone i have leant this book to as a beginner has got hooked also and bought many of her books!I bought this book at a very low time in my life and definatly helped me move through it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bible, 18 Nov 2005
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
This book is my bible. I have read and re-read it, everytime I learn something new. As a Hypnotherapist I use the knowledge from it to help me to help other people and have recommended it to so many people, each person who has bought the book has commented on how it has inspired them and helped them in their lives.
This book will change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly amazing spiritual guide that I would refer back to, 18 Aug 2007
This review is from: A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws (Paperback)
I have been reading quite a number of self-help and New Age book lately, and this has got to be one of my favourites that I have to keep it with me for further reference!

Before reading this book, I have read a lot of Doreen Virtue's books. I genuinely like them very much. And as I am in this side of the planet, I thought I should read something by Diana Cooper as well. But I was skeptical, for when I went to bookstores, Virtue's books took up most space, so I opted for a non-angel themed book.

The book summarises all the most important spirtual principles. In a clear and warm tone, Cooper explained each of them with examples and suggestions on how to live by them. And while I love most of my New Age or angels books, this is the book that I turned back to for reference. I am surprised that this is not as popular as some others.

I truly love this book. I regard this as somewhat a "bible" to refer to. After finishing the book, I am tempted to move onto other Cooper's books as this is so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shed A Little Light, 25 May 2011
A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE SPIRITUAL LAWS by DIANA COOPER gives you the reason/basis/formula for many Laws that we know about, but we just take them for granted because we have no understanding of their power, like; Sod's Law; Opposites Attract; Karma; Ebb & Flow; Faith Moves Mountains; Good Vibes/Good Vibrations/Positive Vibrations; Balance; 'Thy Will Be Done, On Earth As It Is In Heaven'.

A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE SPIRITUAL LAWS by DIANA COOPER is divided in to 4 sections: Life, Creation, Awareness, High Frequency. Each of the 4 sections are sub-sectioned into 9 Laws for each section (give or take 1 or 2) totalling 36 Laws. These 36 Laws offer you the 'Keys To Heaven'.

Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why we reap what we sow, 15 July 2010
Diana in her easily understood style has given explanation to how the complex atomic structure that is the universe, reacts to the actions of man. "We reap what we sow" is a well known expression, but most of us complain constantly about our lot, as if it were imposed on us by others, and not of our own making. We do that because we are unaware as to our true place in life, and what we are capable of, by our own thought and action. Bob Lovelock, author, "Ticket to Freedom, your license to be different".

4.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary and well-balanced spirituality, 4 Mar 2001
By A Customer
Published in 2000, this book has a very contemporary feel about it, articulating an upbeat, all-embracing and generally well-balanced spirituality. Never having heard of Diana Cooper before, "A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws" came as a very pleasant surprise.
The book is divided in to 4 sections entitled The Basic Laws Of Life, The Laws Of Creation, The Laws Of Higher Awareness and The Laws Of Higher Frequency. There is clear, practical advice on just about anything you can think of. The affirmations and aphorisms at the end of each chapter are spot on e.g. The Universe arranges itself to bring you what you believe, Our aim is to balance all aspects of our lives, Count your blessings and watch them multiply. Even though I had come across many of the ideas and suggestions before, Diana Cooper has presented them in a fresh and dynamic context.
As usual with inspirational books of this nature there were one or two things I didn't totally relate to. Some of the suggested links between life events and illnesses and their corresponding spiritual messages, as in the style of Louise Hay, struck me as a bit too far-fetched. Similarly, Diana's style of belief in angels doesn't quite ring true for me. Almost, but not quite. Maybe I have something to learn?
Overall, an excellent and uplifting book with a beautiful cover too!

A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws by Diana Cooper (Paperback - 8 Nov 2004)
Used & New from: £5.04