Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 May 2004
This is the latest novel by Diana Cooper and it's scope is incredibly vast. It contains a wealth of esoteric information about the universe and the evolution of our planet that is mind blowing. It gives you a particular insight into Atlantis and it's downfall and future resurrection, and also reveals the divine purpose of different species of animals, as well as knowledge of extraterrestrial intelligences.
With her amazing gift for storytelling Diana weaves this profound knowledge into another adventure and manages to make it simple, entertaining and effortless to read. She also juxtaposes all this 'new' information with a story of the Christ in a lion cub which has very familiar elements. This is the emotional driving force in the book.
All in all this story is literally out of this world. An incredible achievement.
on 3 September 2005
I wasnt overwhelmed by the narrative in this book, in fact I suspect that it was done in this way so that the story did not overwhelm the message. This book was recommended to me by a friend and I couldnt put it down - I shifted my perspective significantly after reading it. I have recommended it to some of my friends and family who have been similarly impressed.
on 23 August 2013
Having read this book myself, and loved it... so much that I was really upset when I had finished reading it, because I just wanted it to continue. I then bought this book for a present for a friend, and she felt the exact same, she couldn't put it down, and read it at every available moment, and was then equally upset when it finished because she also wanted it to continue. In fact we both loved the whole trilogy of these books.. we got completely lost in the stories, and it was like weaning ourselves off a 'drug', when we finished reading this trilogy, and didn't have another one to read.

These books work on many levels, whether as just a good adventure story, a novel, or a spiritual adventure and learning tool. They have a lot packed into them, and you get caught up in the story right from the beginning.
on 24 March 2013
As the first two books in this series - I also read this book in 1½ day. The book is filled with esoteric and spiritual knowledge, action and is written in way where I found it difficult to put the book down. Even though its a so called fiction story - the book contains so much real knowledge that is woven into the fictional story.

Love it - and what a shame there is only 3 books in this series - I could have continued for ever :-D
on 18 December 2011
After the superb 'The Silent Stones' & 'The Codes of Power' comes 'The Web of Light' the title being a metaphor for how positive energy connects positive people worldwide and also partly in reference to the Ley lines that surround the planet. Africa is the main setting for the story as this is the continent that needs to be healed to allow humanity to really move forward and this book descibes how this is happening and will continue to heal...along with how we can clear the ley lines worldwide so that they are flowing with light and love. Anyone who says the characters are not to their taste - they are based on/have elements of real people 'Helen' being Diana, 'Sturov' being one of the most famous billionaries in the world, so saying about the 'characters' being one-dimensional is just a 'little' stupid lol~
on 11 February 2013
every book i have read from diana cooper are a very interesting and light read, and i have read quite a few, it is worth reading and for me all her books are very rewarding
on 12 June 2013
loved this book, coudlnt get enough so many enlighteing spiritual matters, that inspire and uplift and guide you through, love loved the characters.
on 17 August 2013
A simple but captivating book that ends a trilogy of well written books that are both interesting and thought provoking. It was a measure to read.
on 10 December 2013
This is one of a triology, brilliant books, easy to read and enjoyable story line. Love these books. Just bought a set for my daughter.
on 15 September 2014
Very enjoyable and believable. Encourage any one to try it .