5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know where to start changing the world?
Published on 22 May 2004 by communiverse

3.0 out of 5 stars Tomorrow's God
Tomorrow's god by Neale Walsch

I've just finished reading this book and found Part 1 really interesting and encouraging - I felt it mirrored much of my own thinking over the years. It was quite reassuring to know that others were thinking along the same lines. However I've only given it a 3 star rating because for me part 2 was a disappointment.

It...
Published on 18 Jun 2011 by chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know where to start changing the world?, 22 May 2004
This review is from: Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge (Conversations with God) (Paperback)
In a world of intolerance of people of different faiths and cultures, where a minority hold more wealth than the majority, where we witness aggression and substance abuse amongst the young, and where greed for resources, power, and land result in indiscriminate killing, to name but a few of the issues that cause many to live in fear, Walsch presents us with a message of hope. The message is simple and has oft been said by teachers and luminaries over the centuries, "You must be the change you wish to see" ~Mahatma Ghandi
A collective shift of emphasis in the way we live our lives, educate our children, operate our business, and treat others, CAN achieve sustainable peace in our lifetime.
In 'Tomorrow's God ' Walsch spells out a way in which we could co-create a world of harmony, where we're not afraid to let our children go out to play, where we educate for the future, rather than teach memories of the past, where our politicians are open and honest, where trust abounds in business, and where everybody is treated equally, having the same rights to staples like food, shelter, fresh water and fair pay.
Read it as a first introduction to Walsch's work, or as a follow-on to his 'Conversations With God' series, and you'll find a layer of spiritual paint to intensive the colour of your life and give deeper meaning to your existence. All of his books are empowering and encouraging, yet simply written, and this one is no exception.
Walsch's work has changed the lives of many people all over the world, so much so that people from almost 40 countries have responded to his call to join Humanity's Team, who exchange ideas of how to bring about their collective vision of "a world in which humanity truly experiences unity and oneness." Can 'Tomorrow's God' empower and encourage you to be the first domino in a pattern of change in your community? Yes it can. Changing the world has to start somewhere, and if not with you... who?
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
We are all One.

5.0 out of 5 stars a way forward!, 19 Mar 2004
neale donald walsch's new phenominal book provides us with a clear and exiting message of how to re-invent ourselvs and the world around us by undertaking some new understandings. New teachings and breathtaking approaches reflecting god, the universe and life are all looked at and examined. This book and its message are a must for all peole seeking another way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 8 Mar 2006
J. A. Shepherd "jilicious" (Preston, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Please please ignore the negative comments from the institutionalised Christian reviewers you've already read! You need to approach these books with an open mind that they clearly do not have. If you do, you'll be challenged and mindblown at the same time. This book began a process that changed my entire life! I hate religious dogma and so does God, it seems! Read all the 'Conversation with God' books and see for yourself that he/she (God) is alive and DOES care about our struggles and DOES want to help us back on the right track in a modern and refreshingly helpful way. If you can't see that when you read these books, then you're part of the reason why this world is in such a sad and sorry state...

3.0 out of 5 stars Tomorrow's God, 18 Jun 2011
chris (somewhere near mainland scotland) - See all my reviews
Tomorrow's god by Neale Walsch

It was not so much the general ideas contained in part 2 which I disagreed with, on the contrary again I agreed with much of it although I think some of his ideas might not bear scrutiny - for example his ideas on sharing manufactured goods rather than owning them was great but he did not deal with the subsequent consequences of mass unemployment which would result from reduced manufacturing - it was more the style of Walsch's writing that I found slightly patronising and increasingly irritating as I read further. It felt to me that Walsch was using Part 2 as a vehicle to express his own person political views and something did not ring true about it for me. I also thought the references to other peoples work was clumsily done and again patronising. As I continued to read Part 2 I found myself becoming more and more cynical about the whole book which was a shame as it has started so well for me - I nearly gave up at that point and did not really want to finish it, however I did.

On a more positive note I think the way of thinking described in this book is something which we will all have to adopt, or something very similar, if we are to have any kind of enjoyable future on this planet. However for me - I think I will find other authors' work to read up this subject in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wake up call, 3 April 2014
This book is a wake up call for everyone. Even if you don't believe or disagree with what is said, It will make you think, and could change you way of living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 May 2013
I read this book 9 years ago and it totally changed all of my previously held beliefs. I lent my copy to a friend and never got it back, hence the reason for buying it again as I do like to refer to it occasionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars All your questions and being answered., 5 Jan 2013
This book is a life changer for you. Conversations with god. Tip read till you understand. All becomes clear beleive.

5.0 out of 5 stars non-demoninational God, 8 Jan 2011
Very thought provoking book. You will also enjoy the others in the series. God becomes your own personal friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars food for thought, 8 Dec 2010
martan o'faolain (kilkenny , ireland .) - See all my reviews
even if you don't take this series as divine revelation , it will certainly give you a lot of food for thought . it's written in a very crisp snappy style and is a joy to read . it has changed my outlook on life and stimulated my joy of living . it speakes very directly to the modern seeker and the contemporary world .

Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge (Conversations with God)