5.0 out of 5 stars Titan by Ben Bova
This is an "unputdownable" book. Set in the not too distant future it captures what is scarily possible in nanotechnology, exploration of the solar system and the human element within it.

Published on 27 Nov 2006 by S. N. Harding

3.0 out of 5 stars not as I expected
I have read Ben for a long time. But to be frank the simplistic style of dialogue and strained intrigue have demolished the basic idea of tis story. I will acknowledge the cleverness of the tech ideas and the main idea as well. But I want from Ben. Sorry but there it is.
Published 13 months ago by Clickingmad Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars not as I expected, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Titan (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable read, 4 Jun 2013
Mr. Mark A. Laborda "labor475" (Andover, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Titan (Kindle Edition)
It got better; the characters I felt were a bit odd but the story got better as it developed. A reasonable read, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titan by Ben Bova, 27 Nov 2006
S. N. Harding "Simon Harding" (USA and Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Titan (Paperback)

Ben Bova sketches in his characters speedily and then lets them act. The plot literally raced through scene to scene towards the climax. Woven against a background of advanced technology Bova reminds us time and again that about the frail humanity behind it. The final twists serve to delight and surprise the reader.

Perhaps we could have had more scenes on Titan itself - what we got was a great but brief glimpse of Bova's vision. We need a Titan 2 !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 April 2006
This review is from: Titan (Hardcover)
This was a great read, and well worth the 5 stars. Following the politics aborad the solar systems largest space station, and prison. The book was gripping from the start, and I couldnt put it down until it was finished! Ill not go through teh story line, thats set out above, but in true Bova style, the characters have great substance, and the inclusion of a few of the old regulars makes it all the more intriguing... Great book.

Titan
Titan by Ben Bova (Paperback - 19 Jun 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01