5.0 out of 5 stars a truly wonderful book
Much of what I thought was love I have discovered was actually need and attachment. This book, and Chucks teachings, have helped me discover that real love doesn't cause, but heals pain. This is a truly inspirational book, and I recommend to anyone to support your loving relationships or restore your hope if you have given up on them.
Published on 15 Dec. 1999 by nick.williams8@virgin.net

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous thinking
The author says, quote, "...those who are attacking us are also crying for help, asking for our love..."

This is very dangerous and just plain ridiculous. Abuse is just that...abuse. Avoid this nonsense.
Published on 30 July 2006 by E. Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars a truly wonderful book, 15 Dec. 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read, intelligent., 24 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This book can be read through or dipped into as needed, (or both!). Each concept is neatly encapsulated, helpful, encouraging and full of insight. I reccomend it highly, for relationships and life in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Eye Opener, 19 Dec. 2010
Anne L. Hardy "Ania" (London, England) - See all my reviews
When I read the title, 'If it hurts, it isn't love' I thought - what a load of balls. Surely - if it doesn't hurt - it isn't love! Are you telling me all those love songs were a lie?!!! Well, not exactly. All those tragic love songs are how we are conditioned to believe love should be and our only collective experience of what love is. I feel that this book challenges this 'tragic notion of love' (which is essentially unhealthy, blaming of 'the other') and offers a healthier notion of what love is and can be - healthy! It's helped me take responsibility for myself and not place all the blame/judgments onto my partner or other people in general.
I highly recommend this book.
(P.s this book seems be written for people who are already in relationships. Just to point out that I am single and still find this book highly valuable. As I mentioned above, it helps one to reflect on relationships in general and essentially your relationship to other people)

5.0 out of 5 stars if it hurts,it is'nt love., 6 Mar. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: If It Hurts It Isn't Love (Paperback)
This is a must have relationship Bible ! Chuck has an answer & encouragement for young & old alike. You will not be able to put it down. GET IT .....YOU WONT REGRET IT !

5.0 out of 5 stars almost my bible, 23 Aug. 2009
J. Moyes (London,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: If It Hurts It Isn't Love (Paperback)
I have had a copy of this book for 8 years.At one period I read one of the daily readings every day for 2+ years.I wanted to give a copy to my niece as a wedding present, and was disappointed (and puzzled) to discover that it was out of print.I was very happy to find a new copy at Amazon.If Chuck reads this,would he be interested in an index to make this book even more useful?

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous thinking, 30 July 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars If it hurts it isnt love, 15 April 2009
Ms. D. Chauhan (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a second hand book, graded at "good condition" but it has spills of food and marks on outside of book making it less than GOOD! I cant give it away now....

If It Hurts  It Isn't Love
If It Hurts It Isn't Love by Chuck Spezzano (Paperback - 2 Aug. 2001)
Used & New from: £0.85