5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book by 'David the man himself'
I enjoyed reading this book very much. It contains all of David Beckhams life story. David is thought of a hero to many Manchester United fans. This book contains his life story from football to marriage. Ata great price you can not go wrong by buying this book. I have rated it with 5 stars as it contains information about everything to do with the man himself. To any Man...
Published on 13 Oct 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend your money with care
If you like lots of posed pictures then this is for you. However if you like something to read then I would suggest that you get hold of Andrew Mortons book Posh and Becks which I have also read. It is a much more interesting book and is very balanced giving a good picture of them as a celebrity couple.
Published on 1 Nov 2000

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 19 Oct 2000
By A Customer
What a superb book, to be honest not what I had expected but a great surprise, lots of fantastic photographs of Manchester United's best!

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning story of life at the top, 22 Oct 2000
By A Customer
I was stunned by the quality of this fantastic book. It's a must for all fans of the Beckhams.

5.0 out of 5 stars top book, 19 Sep 2003
One of the best books i've seen, it also comes in a (special limited edition)version. Which is a must for any collector or anyone wishing to have the real David Beckham personally sighned edition, Becks only did 1500 copies world wide.So value will sore. available from amazon and ebay,well worth the money.Just take a look at the special ltd edition for yourself..

5.0 out of 5 stars James McCann Rates David Beckham, 2 Dec 2000
I thought that this book was excellent. I read the book following the David Beckham documentary and think he's a great husband and father. He is also a superb football player with a sharp dress sense. I thought of buying the book after a lot of comparisons were made between myself and David by friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars My language-lerners' bible!, 22 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This book was reccomended to me by my English teacher. I am from Singapore and I love English, Manchester Red Devils and David Beckham. It's a good book to learning English.

5.0 out of 5 stars understand the real david beckham, 15 Jan 2002
By A Customer
David beckham's book is the only way to understand what REALLY goes on in his life.what he thinks of alex ferguson, about his life,hobbies and his family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

David Beckham: My World
David Beckham: My World by David Beckham (Paperback - 2 Aug 2001)