4.0 out of 5 stars The books title says it all!
I actually bought this book as a present for my mother, however naturallly as I am both a cat lover and book lover I had to check all the pages out for myself(!)I found the book to be very good with some funny illustrations as well. As anyone who has ever been owned by a cat will tell you this is quite true to life.
Another bonus about the book was unknown to me at...
Published on 17 Dec. 2001 by weatherwitch

3.0 out of 5 stars cats
Very small book, pocket sized, its fun enough, more of a stocking filler though, full of one liners rather than a read through.
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars The books title says it all!, 17 Dec. 2001
weatherwitch (Lost in the woods of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
Another bonus about the book was unknown to me at the time of purchase, some of the proceeds from this book go to the Cats Protection charity. Another excellent reason for buying this book. Definately a good book to paw (sorry - couldn't resist that!) through and brighten up your day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Cat Owners, 15 July 2011
M. Tash "Tash" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
I agree with all other reviews here- this is a real little gem of a book. I picked this up in a sale, it was reduced some books had been damaged in the shop, as a cat owner I thought I may as well get it and bought it without bothering to flick through first. I had no idea what to expect but when I got it home, my whole family were reading through, laughing non-stop and nodding in agreement with the different sayings about cats. It's well worth the full price. It is so true to life, living with a cat and anyone who owns one, can probably relate to most of this book. Very amusing, lovely drawings, throughly entertaining and worth buying! I dont often review books on here but this one I felt deserved a comment and high rating. I would buy this as a small gift or stocking filler.

3.0 out of 5 stars cats, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars One hundred ways for cats to keep humans under the paw, 28 Dec. 2009
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
I got this book some time back and still dip into it to laugh at the various instructions. I enjoyed it so much that I have since purchased Ms Haddon's One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans book - also hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the laughs, 4 Nov. 2013
Mrs. A. Warcup (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
I bought this for my granddaughter as she has the most crazy cat imaginable. It is really funny and we have shared many a laugh as some of the things in it are relevant to her cat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comical little cat book of one liners, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
This little book is perfect for a present - a stocking filler. It is small, and full of one liners rather than a proper read, but this author is good at that style. Celia Haddon clearly adores cats, though occasionally sentimentality cloys a bit (it depends what sort of reader you are I suppose).

For a novel with less sentimentality and more subversive humour from a cats' point of view, my favourite by far is the utterly hilarious A Cat Called Dog.

But this is top of its genre, for those little books which are perfect for presents for all cat lovers of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!!!, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
What a comical little book. Would be a good stocking filler for Cat Lady's to receive. I've passed it on to my Sister, a fellow Cat Lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars present to friend with cats, 8 Jun. 2013
N. H. Mcleay "bookworm mcleay" (brechin, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
Present for afriend who loves cats and they rule her life so very much enjoyed by her and myself of course

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 24 May 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
Ideal gift for all cat lovers. Was able to read before giving as a gift and so glad I found this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-hearted - good for cat-lovers / presents, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human (Paperback)
Bought this for my aunt as she loves cats. She was very pleased with it. Only wish there was more!

One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human
One Hundred Ways for A Cat To Train Its Human by Celia Haddon (Paperback - 18 Oct. 2001)