Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 December 2001
I actually bought this book as a present for my mother, however naturallly as I am both a cat lover and book lover I had to check all the pages out for myself(!)I found the book to be very good with some funny illustrations as well. As anyone who has ever been owned by a cat will tell you this is quite true to life.
Another bonus about the book was unknown to me at the time of purchase, some of the proceeds from this book go to the Cats Protection charity. Another excellent reason for buying this book. Definately a good book to paw (sorry - couldn't resist that!) through and brighten up your day.
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2011
I agree with all other reviews here- this is a real little gem of a book. I picked this up in a sale, it was reduced some books had been damaged in the shop, as a cat owner I thought I may as well get it and bought it without bothering to flick through first. I had no idea what to expect but when I got it home, my whole family were reading through, laughing non-stop and nodding in agreement with the different sayings about cats. It's well worth the full price. It is so true to life, living with a cat and anyone who owns one, can probably relate to most of this book. Very amusing, lovely drawings, throughly entertaining and worth buying! I dont often review books on here but this one I felt deserved a comment and high rating. I would buy this as a small gift or stocking filler.
on 26 December 2012
Very small book, pocket sized, its fun enough, more of a stocking filler though, full of one liners rather than a read through.
on 28 December 2009
I got this book some time back and still dip into it to laugh at the various instructions. I enjoyed it so much that I have since purchased Ms Haddon's One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans book - also hilarious.
on 25 April 2016
This was one book in a set of three I purchased for my crazy cat lady daughter as part of her birthday gifts.

One Hundred Ways For A Cat To Train Its Humans is full of whimsical thoughts that every cat owner can relate to, this little book will make you smile, nod your head and guffaw out loud! i quote... " Get plenty of sleep during the day so that you can have fun with your human in the early hours" The book can easily be devoured in one sitting I found it to be a warm, light hearted read.

There is a lovely note from the author at the end of the book and a percentage of all book sales are donated to Cats Protection League

The book is beautifully presented with some illustrations and is a perfect gift for cat lovers.
on 4 November 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter as she has the most crazy cat imaginable. It is really funny and we have shared many a laugh as some of the things in it are relevant to her cat.
on 1 May 2016
I was quite disappointed with this book. It was smaller and a great deal thinner than a normal paperback book. It had around 100 pages (one per idea), but each page had a little illustration and just a few words to describe each idea.

I finished it in less than one hour. Each idea was told from the perspective of a cat, and it was all quite amusing, but I was disappointed that there appeared to be nothing new in it. Anyone who has ever been owned by a cat will know all of these little tricks.

I certainly don't think it was worth £5.99
on 24 August 2013
What a comical little book. Would be a good stocking filler for Cat Lady's to receive. I've passed it on to my Sister, a fellow Cat Lady.
on 8 June 2013
Present for afriend who loves cats and they rule her life so very much enjoyed by her and myself of course
on 24 May 2013
Ideal gift for all cat lovers. Was able to read before giving as a gift and so glad I found this book.