5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive, well written guide, 11 Nov. 2001
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
From saving relationships through to the process of divorce and the emotions associated with it, the book is comprehensive, well written in plain language that is easy to understand. What I found particularly helpful were the frequent highlighted bullet points and checklists used to ensure the most valuable points were easy to recall and act upon. The many quotes from real-life situations serve as a constant reminder that our experience is not unique and that we can learn from others who have been there before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for anyone going through a Divorce, 22 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
What a brilliant book. It helped me through the worst 2 years of my life and it also tells you how to cope with future relationships, for instance if you start a relationship with someone who already has children, this book show you ways of introducing them into your life without hopefully! not all the your not my mum/dad statements!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - helping me through the worst year of my life., 26 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
I feel it hard to say but this year has been terrible and my world seems to be falling apart as my marriage seems to have nothing left in it. This book asks all the right questions to help me clarify things and opened the gateways for my husband and I to talk. I dont know how things will end with us but this book makes me feel I have a friend out there

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone left by their partner, 23 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
For anyone like me who has been left by their partner this book is like a bible. It is full of sound advice and all delivered in a warm hearted way. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent well constructed guide through divorce, 17 Oct. 2001
MAKEENAN (Swindon, Wiltshire, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
This is an excellent attempt to guide the reader through the minefield that is divorce, with helpful tips and ideas on how to minimise the emotional and practical pitfalls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book. Sympathetic and Professional., 22 Oct. 2001
J W Newton (Leighton Buzzard, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Your Way Through Divorce (Paperback)
This book, written in a sympathetic but professional style, uses a clever method of check lists and questionnaires to give further strength to the power of the author's prose and advice. A great way of summarising and making the reader think. This is a truly valuable work and should be of great help to anyone contemplating or going through divorce.

Find Your Way Through Divorce
Find Your Way Through Divorce by Jill Curtis (Paperback - 18 Oct. 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01