5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant to re-cap the basics
I am finding that this book is forming the basis for my now much speaking conversations in Spanish. I cannot stress enough the importance of learning the Spanish and this book will help you do that. I have learned a lot of Spanish before reading this book, but this is just building my conversational skills up now.
Want a decent book... buy this and for the price on...
Published on 22 Oct. 2003 by MR S W CLARK

2.0 out of 5 stars Biased
Published on 3 Nov. 2006 by B Portillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant to re-cap the basics, 22 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Spanish Grammar (TYCG) (Paperback)
Want a decent book... buy this and for the price on Amazon, it's got to be worth a go!?

2.0 out of 5 stars Biased, 3 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Spanish Grammar (TYCG) (Paperback)
Perhaps this is not a bad book, it depends on what you have in mind, and that is castellano, castellano, castellano, that is castilian. People like me who come from Mexico and are trying to teach Mejicano, our language, do not have the right support. This book appears to think that one shoe fits all but it is not so. Can we please have teaching materials that cater for our own standard of phonology, vocabulary and grammar. Thank you.

Spanish Grammar (Teach Yourself Languages)
Spanish Grammar (Teach Yourself Languages) by Juan Kattan-Ibarra (Paperback - 7 Feb. 2000)
Used & New from: £0.01