5.0 out of 5 stars An insight into the mystical of ancient Tibettan medicine, 25 Feb 2002
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it contains many self help meditations, daily practices and a variety of accupressure and potions to concoct.
The fourth chapter consists of information on how to create your thunder and also your soul, this is acomplished through a variety of meditations undertaken over many weeks and months, I inted to cary out these meditations and will probably right anoth review of the book once (if ever i complete them!!)
Being a Buddhist myself I found it interesting how Christopher Hansard being of the Bon religion incorporated the stories of both Buddhist and Bon traditions into the Tibetan culture telling of our beliefs and traditions in a franc and interesting manner.
A fascinating look on the once free country of the Eastern world!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed my life, 30 Sep 2001
I found this book uplifting, practical and easy to understand. I gained healing and a real sense of joy. I told my friends in the USA to buy it there especially after the New York terrorism, this book lit up my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book.....!!!!!!!, 29 April 2002
By A Customer
I bought this book (ashamedly not through Amazon) not really knowing what to expect but can honestly say that, like the other reviews, this book is absolutely fantastic. It is enlightening and fascinating and I just can't put it down. I'm just about to order it as a present for someone else (through Amazon this time!!!) and will probably send this book as a present on more than one occasion. Another bonus is that it is easy reading. Probably one of the most enjoyable books I have read.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has explained Tibetan medicine to me., 15 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This book has explained Tibetan medicine to me.Combing Tibetan pre-Buddhist spirituality and life style teachings I have gained so much.Compared to other books out there, this is the definitive book on the subject.Christopher Hansards life story is amazing.Read in conjunction with the Dalai Lamas's books it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tibetan Art Of Living, 16 Jan 2014
Mrs. Linda Breen (Gosport, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tibetan Art of Living: Wise Body, Wise Mind, Wise Life (Paperback)
I love this book and have bought more of Christopher's books as a result. Such simple yet profound teachings, highly relevant to spiritual living today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book- I couldn't put it down. Inspired me greatly to read other similar books., 27 Sep 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I found it inspirational throughout and couldn't put it down at points. It's more than just a book on the art of Tibetan living. It's a guide for people in the west and serves as a guide for healing. It does contain a wealth of information and i would recommend this book to anybody. I used to read this on my breaks at work and i found it so relaxing to do so.

The Tibetan Art of Living: Wise Body, Wise Mind, Wise Life
The Tibetan Art of Living: Wise Body, Wise Mind, Wise Life by Christopher Hansard (Paperback - 5 Sep 2002)
10.99