5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing action for a new generation of girls, 20 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Soul Survivor Presents Soul Sista: How to be a Girl of God: How to Be a Girl of God (soul survivor presents series) (Paperback)
This was an absoluetly amazing book. for someone who doesn't read much, I picked this up and read it in 2 hours as I couldn't put it down. It is a must for all teenager girls - whether a Christian or not. It talks about life, love, chocolate, shopping, God and the world. This book should be every girls best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug 2001
Beth Redman has given us a gem of a book, in Soul Sista. Aimed at teenage girls, it covers lots of relevant topics, such as boys and body image.
The format is excellent, and the 'Word Up' sections at the end of each chapter feature lots of great Bible verses which are related to what has already been said in that chapter.
This book should be on every girl's bookshelf, whether Christian or not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a copy for every teenage girl you know!, 26 Feb 2002
By A Customer
Seriously, this is a seriously important book. We are using it as a starting point for our discussions in the small group my wife and I lead. Beth Redman is so down-to-earth, so real, and deals with all the big issues that teenage girls face in their lives, and she underpins it with the Bible with a section called 'Word Up' at the end of each section.

5.0 out of 5 stars You've GOT to read this!, 21 July 2006
This book is brilliant, whether you are a Christian or non-Christian teenage girl. It talks about everything: boys, friends, shopping, parents, chocolate etc...

I really reccomend it. It is not something to read all in one go. It gives advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book!, 14 Feb 2009
I'm 16 and a friend lent this to me to read through. I'm not finished yet but I'm really enjoying it. It covers everything teenage girls worry about - not specifically christian - and covers topics from friends and boys to bible and prayer in a friendly and light hearted way that makes it a really easy read. It's something to pick up in the evening and read a chapter or two and really get what is being said. I definately recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Mar 2012
THis book really helped me and after I read it I decided to buy my friend the same book as well! It's a truly good book and I would recomend everybody to get a copy! Really helped me in my christian walk with god :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 16 Sep 2013
great and down to earth -very easy read. Def recommend it. straight to the point and easy to relate to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 27 Jun 2013
R. Sammons (UK) - See all my reviews
Our daughters read this book when they were teenagers and recommended it to us for a friend's daughter (Birthday present).