5.0 out of 5 stars A sure hit for all Kipper fans
All children seem to love Kipper and this collection of 4 stories in one book is sure to be a favourite. We have to read it again and again. The illustrations are marvellous and allow children to "read" the book by themselves which is always a bonus. Our 2 year old adores it.
Published on 7 Aug. 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy from this purchaser again
I was very disappointed in this product stating that it was in good quality and I can only say I give books to charity in better condition than this. I have purchased books in good quality before but they were as new, whereas this is very old, dirty and scratched on the front and the edges of the pages inside are all tinted yellow with some pages being turned over.
Published 17 months ago by Sandra Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars A sure hit for all Kipper fans, 7 Aug. 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Kippers for Breafast, Lunch and Tea!, 10 Jun. 2009
Stewart M (Victoria, Australia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kipper Story Collection: "Kipper", "Kipper's Birthday", "Kipper's Toybox", "Kipper's Snowy Day" (Paperback)
Really splendid stories for pre-schoolers (and maybe a little older as well.) The stories are all charming and it's hard to say which one of the four is the best. I seem to have read Kippers Birthday and Kippers Snowy Day most, but each story has real high points - be it the badgers in Kipper , the mice in the Toy Box, the playful language in Birthday or the delight in the "kipper shaped hole" in Snowy Day. Delightful pictures and a real sense of character in the animals - very highly recommended - close to essential!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent childrens' dvd, 23 April 2011
I bought this dvd for my 2 1/2 year old grand-daughter who loves it. My older grand-daughter, age 7 1/2 still likes looking at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mick Inkpen Kipper Story Collection, 13 April 2012
These Kipper books are wonderful... the drawings, characters, storylines. The are perfect for pre-school and Foundation Stage school children. I teach 6 and 7 year old children in a special needs school and they love these stories, especially if I hand out various soft toy dogs for each child to pet during the readings. There is a story for every occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 2 April 2009
This, as with all the Kipper books I have read to my son, are fab! The stories are not too long so hold the attention of my six month old, they can be amusing and the accompanying artwork, including Kippers expressions, complete the whole package

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipper collection, 17 Dec. 2011
I am sure my 2 year old grandson is going to enjoy these tales about Kipper when he gets them in his stocking at Christmas. I know I will enjoy reading them to him!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 1 Aug. 2012
My daughter loves the stories and insists on reading it every night before bedtime. Thank you very much! She will love it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stories and so glad I looked at a previous review before I purchased ..., 12 Aug. 2014
Fabulous stories and so glad I looked at a previous review before I purchased this item. It does indeed work out cheaper than buying each of the Kipper stories separately. I have read them to my little girl from a very young age (only a few months old) and I think her favourite has got to be 'Kippers Toybox' when Kipper counts his toys. My little girl is only 10 months old now, but has definitely enjoyed listening to me read them to her from a young age. What lovely stories. Thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy from this purchaser again, 5 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars my little girl loves this book., 29 April 2013
My daughter is 2 and she loves this book. There is a choice of four stories. Only problem is as there are 4 stories there is an expectation that they will all be read one after the other. So single books do have the edge if you just want to read one. But as she gets a little older she is starting to choose which story she wants to hear first.