Most helpful positive review
98 of 100 people found the following review helpful
This book will help you if...
on 1 January 2015
After reading a selection of reviews I thought I would write my own. I completely understand the reason for the negative reviews but this book was not written for those people at this time. The point of the book is about becoming more aware and waking up in order to see things for what they truly are. For us that is rising above our mental filters, views and belief systems which are often distorted and destructive. Quite often it takes major life events for us to question our personal mental structures. This is exactly what happened to me and now I am so glad it did.
So in my opinion, this book is most likely to help you if:
1) You are having (major) challenges in life and your "normal" ways of coping are not working.
2) You are wondering what life is all about and are not finding any truly fulfilling answers.
3) And most importantly you are OPEN to looking at life in different ways.
This book is unlikely to help you if:
1) You do not want / are not ready for a shift in consciousness.
2) You are not open and prepared to question your own belief systems and views on life.
3) You focus more on the way things are written rather than look for the underlying message.
Look around, life needs us to wake up and this book is one of many tools available to help us do that!