5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifying the main psychological theories of crime.
For the first or even second year criminology student, this is a great book. It simplifies the main psychological theories of crime so that the reader can go on to research further.
It gives you a basic understanding and is useful as a springboard up to more complicated definitions of the psychological approaches to crime.
It's very cheap compared to other...
Published on 21 Oct. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Good :)
I really like this book. It is very helpful, when trying to understand the topic. Very clear and makes a lot of sense
Published on 18 Aug. 2010 by Tsu

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifying the main psychological theories of crime., 21 Oct. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
It's very cheap compared to other books on the subject and in my opinion, the best read.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book covering the AQA specifications., 4 Mar. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
A good book which covers many areas of applied psychology in relation to criminology. It is a fairly easy read, and would suit those studying the subject as well as those reading it for pure interest. A well illustrated read with diagrams & photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 25 Mar. 2009
Ms. Angela Lothian (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
an easy to read and understand book. I have the Tim Newburn book Criminology, and The New Oxford Handbook, and I have to admit that this book is far easier to understand and read. Gives a good grounding on some of the ideas and issues. I would say it is well worth getting and reading. You can dip into and out of it easily, read the bits that you are currently studying, and not worry about the fact that you have not read everything else in the book. I used this in conjunction with the Newburn book and I must admit that not only was it easy to understand, but suddenly it made sense of the Newburn book. I would definatley recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology with Crime, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
This book is good for introducing the subject. I am fairly new with the combine subject which this product will be the guidance for meeting my needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
I haven't bought this book YET but have borrowed it from my college library. This book is just brilliant. I have a pile of psychology and criminology books to help me write my criminal psychology essay but find myself mostly using this one as it is so clear, explains thing in a way I can really understand and has everything need in it. Can't wait to buy myself a copy when I get paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and understand., 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
I bought this book used yet it was in excelent condition. It was delivered before the due date. A great book that gives a beginner like me a clear and precise insite into the application of Psychology to Crime. Well worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good :), 18 Aug. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
Exactly what i wanted and the item has proved to be great value for the money that i paid for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Applying Psychology To Crime (Paperback)
Thank you it will help me a great deal with my studies.

Applying Psychology To Crime
Applying Psychology To Crime by Julie Harrower (Paperback - 12 Jan. 1999)