1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good is by far one of the best!, 12 April 2001
This review is from: So Far, So Good (Paperback)
I love reading biographies, autobiographies especially. They help me to feel as if I know the subject. As if I have actually met them. This book did just that for me. Having "discovered" Paul Eddington many years ago on The Good Life, or Good Neighbors as it is known in the U.S. (why is that?) I have tried to find more of his work. Unfortunately, our local PBS stations have NEVER shown either Yes, Minister or Yes, Prime Minister. My search for those continues. But now that I have read this book I feel as though I have not only seen the programs, but lived through them with him. He has such a way of putting things, I almost felt like I was sitting in a room with him and he was telling me stories. And what stories! I had no idea he had performed in so many plays and with so many of my favorite actors. He was a very kind and giving person and I feel very badly that I DIDN'T get to meet him. What an experience that would have been! This is a book I intend to share with my sisters (fellow fans) and friends. I highly recommend it.

ARRAY(0xa7623780)

So Far, So Good
So Far, So Good by Paul Eddington (Hardcover - 21 Sep 1995)
Used & New from: 0.01