5.0 out of 5 stars This book has enabled me to find space for God to speak
Published on 1 Feb. 2002 by Mrs. Valerie Radley

3.0 out of 5 stars prompt and efficient service
The service was prompt and efficient. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and it arrived promptly in very good condition.
Published on 22 Dec. 2009 by Mrs. D. M. Morgan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has enabled me to find space for God to speak, 1 Feb. 2002
Mrs. Valerie Radley "VJR" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Dear Child: Listening to God's Heart (Hodder Christian Books) (Paperback)
Colin says that this book is a form of prophecy and I would echo that wholeheartedly. I have recently purchased this book and used it as part of my quiet time with the Lord, dipping in and using the meditations in no particular sequence. the Lord has really spoken to my heart on numerous occasions through the words that Colin has written. I believe that this book has helped me to focus on God and his Word,there are useful scriptures noted at the end which echo the themes of the meditations.
My times alone with the Lord have been refreshed through using this book and I would recommend this book to anyone wishing to move into the prophetic and understand more about what God is saying to us today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathed in Gods Love., 7 Jan. 2013
I bought this book for myself some years ago as a new Christian. I read pages of it every night in bed and felt so warm and loved and safe. Its like God was sitting beside my bed telling me how much "HE" loves me and what "HE" thinks of me. A wonderful book to read. It has given me such a strong faith knowing that God loves his children unconditionally.I bought 2 books for my 2 grand daughters age 11 and 12 for christmas, in the hope that they will come to believe in Gods love in the way I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars listening to God, 9 July 2013
The form of the book is quite simple,while reading it,it really feels like God is guiding you. this book can be used as a devotional for yourself or as a prayer group

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 6 Nov. 2014
A really good read by all standards - very informative and relevant to the subject. Just wondering now, how come I am only chancing on it now. Good stuff. I also recommend one titled “Where Did God Hide His Diamonds” – here’s a link:

5.0 out of 5 stars God will speak to you through this book, 14 April 2009
I have many times used this book and the companion book 'My Dear Son' during my devotional times in the mornings, and I feel like God is speaking directly to me. Get it, get it, get it!!!! And while your'e at it, get the other book too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take time to read, 25 Sept. 2013
this great book. It really does help in one's growth as a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ. To fully understand His saving grace. Brilliantly written after listening to God. Thank you Colin Urqhuart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase!, 18 Feb. 2014
Fizz (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I re-purchased this book as my daughter was always borrowing mine. Useful for guidance in conjunction with prayer. I'm usually guided to a page. It is also good for reading bite-size chunks.

5.0 out of 5 stars dear child, 14 April 2013
this book has been invaluable to me as i use it daily to bring me closer to god and to listen to want he is telling me. it is an excellent guide for the world of today.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites!, 26 Sept. 2013
This is essential for Christians, who want to hear from God in a clear, simple way. You can read it through from start to finish or dip into it as you like.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful and helpful book, 23 Jun. 2013
Dr. N. WOODRUFF (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Over many years since the original first print, this book has helped many people to realise their true value on creation

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

My Dear Child: Listening to God's Heart (Hodder Christian Books)
My Dear Child: Listening to God's Heart (Hodder Christian Books) by Colin Urquhart (Paperback - 19 July 1990)