5.0 out of 5 stars Colin Qrquhart- When the Spirit Comes - Review
Great book, real life, an account that shows that God will meet with us - Big Time !!! when we have Faith in HIM, AND seek HIS will on Earth , and NOT OUR WILL as tragically so many churches do. Read : John 5 : 30 and Matthew 7 : v 21 to 23 (Best in Amplified Version )Who will make it into Heaven ? V 21 : "..... HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN ."
Published on 23 Mar 2009 by Silver Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the theology?
Published 11 months ago by Keith Plant

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin Qrquhart- When the Spirit Comes - Review, 23 Mar 2009
This review is from: When the Spirit Comes (Hodder Christian paperbacks) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 10 Jun 2011
...not a secondhand story but the real modern day experience of a man who knows what it means to allow the Spirit to lead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the theology?, 6 Sep 2013
I can remember saying to my wife's brother-in-law, who is charismatic, is that what I really want to see is a book that attempts a systematic theology concerning speaking in tongues, healing etc from the charismatic point of view. It really grieves me to say this, but this isn't it! What we get are a number of experiences lumped together with the occasional Bible verse thrown in which I suppose is somehow meant to validate the whole thing. Not one good piece of exegesis in the whole book as none of the passages concerning the miraculous gifts are looked at in any detail, feelings have to do instead. I give it one star not because I hate it (I wouldn't do such a thing to a fellow Christian) but because think it is dangerously misguided. When the writer comes to a situation where there is no healing he just gives it a semi mystical sheen and quotations from Scripture are conspicuous by their absence. It hurts me to write a review like this, but to deal with an important subject, where people's emotions are at stake, in what I'm afraid to say is a very lax manner, just isn't good enough and pastorally very irresponsible! Don't even get me started on the so called miraculous finding of his car keys. For goodness sake we've all experienced this and most of us would call it oversight or not checking our pockets hard enough! To call it a miracle is a flagrant misuse of the term!

5.0 out of 5 stars God's anointing for the believer, 30 Aug 2013
The simplicity and clarity of Colin Urquhart's testimonies and writings about the outpouring of blessing upon His/his church are an encouragement to any believer. If you own the name of Christ this is a must read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive it !!!, 25 July 2013
I ordered this book but received a completely different one. (Bridget Jones Diary to be exact) Although I notified the Amazon who said they would deal with it, nothing happened.I only put one star as I couldn't put NONE !!!!!

When the Spirit Comes (Hodder Christian paperbacks)
When the Spirit Comes (Hodder Christian paperbacks) by Colin Urquhart (Paperback - 1 Dec 1974)
Used & New from: 0.01