5.0 out of 5 stars A humbling story
Published on 8 Feb. 2009 by S. M. Oxley

2.0 out of 5 stars Book
Not a good copy at all. Would be more careful with these items in future. Wish they would reprint this book.
Published 10 months ago by Miss Helen Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars A humbling story, 8 Feb. 2009
S. M. Oxley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Take My Hands: The Remarkable Story of Dr. Mary Verghese of Vellore: Mary Vashere (Paperback)
Initially purchased to inform me for a R.E. lesson showing Christian determination, so I read it for work rather than pleasure. I found the style and content captivating and very moving and have shared the book with friends and family. I was left with great admiration for the doctor who was able to perform surgery on the deformed hands of lepers that not only gave them greater dexterity but immensely increased their self esteem all from a wheelchair having survived a horrendous road accident. I was grateful for having to do this research for an assembly not of my choice!

2.0 out of 5 stars Book, 2 Jun. 2014