5.0 out of 5 stars Intro to Family Therapy ,Dallos and Draper O.U.P 2003
Published on 20 Jun 2004 by J.S.Callaghan

2.0 out of 5 stars I struggle with this being an introduction to anything.
Published on 10 Oct 2009 by Flying Dragoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Intro to Family Therapy ,Dallos and Draper O.U.P 2003, 20 Jun 2004
Highly recommended!Looked at a few classic texts but this one was the easiest to read/navigate-combinbationof clear layout/design of text and visuals with exercises- and was a great intro for a "newbie" and stood me well after a summer's read for my first year in post-grad Systemic Practice,havinghad no knowledge of Family Therapy!Couldn't recommend this highly enough.Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good text, 5 Jan 2009
D. C. BROWN (West, west cornwall, on the very edge) - See all my reviews
I've started a family therapy course this text use extremely useful start to the course. I'm being taught at Plymouth, one of the authors is part of the teaching staff. It makes useful being able to speak directly to the author.

I good historical perspective makes up the first half. There are also plenty of skills included. I found the book easy to read and digest.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Introduction to Family Therapy: Systemic Theory and Practice. Rudi Dallos, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: An Introduction to Family Therapy: Systemic Theory and Practice (Paperback)
I would definately recommend this book, I found it extremely helpful, well written and a comprehensive account of systemic counselling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy camper, 3 Oct 2011
Delighted with the service. the book came in perfect condition and well packaged. i ordered my book on friday and it was waiting for me when I got home today (Monday) Fantastic, will be recommending!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I struggle with this being an introduction to anything., 10 Oct 2009
I'm trying to get through the book for my course of family therapy and with this book being "an introduction" I feel compelled to read so much from other books to get a grasp of what is being described here that I am losing interest quickly in this book. I struggle finding the flow in what they want to describe and there is a succession of terms which seems I should already know (if I knew I wouldn't be reading the book).

I am surprised this was recommended to me. I wish my opinion will change by the end, we'll see

ARRAY(0xa68daf90)